Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In honor of our trajectory in the playoff race:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This team is frustrating as hell, actually, this whole organization is. Stuck in a perpetual loop of mediocrity, even when we suck we still can't even land a top 3 pick. Meanwhile, other small market teams like Vegas have been given every tool by the NHL to be successful and have never truly sucked. What the NHL did with Vegas turned me off to hockey.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This team is frustrating as hell, actually, this whole organization is. Stuck in a perpetual loop of mediocrity, even when we suck we still can't even land a top 3 pick. Meanwhile, other small market teams like Vegas have been given every tool by the NHL to be successful and have never truly sucked. What the NHL did with Vegas turned me off to hockey.

Phoenix has been a dumpster fire since the NHL used us as an emergency exit all those years ago.

Clearly, that's why I'm a big fan of this team! o_O

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a continuing nightmare it must be for these guys.

"Uhhh, can we just concentrate on hockey?"

"NO, NEVER!!"

:bang:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This team is just perpetual meh. Every time they give even the smallest glimpse of “performance” (and I’m being generous there as making the nhl playoffs is no big accomplishment - and they are always scrambling to even just sneak in) they crap the bed. I’m wasting less and less attention on them. If they ever do turn the corner I’m going to have zero connection to them. There’s only so long you can be dragged by the unfulfilled promise of youth.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This team is just perpetual meh. Every time they give even the smallest glimpse of “performance” (and I’m being generous there as making the nhl playoffs is no big accomplishment - and they are always scrambling to even just sneak in) they crap the bed. I’m wasting less and less attention on them. If they ever do turn the corner I’m going to have zero connection to them. There’s only so long you can be dragged by the unfulfilled promise of youth.

I hear you. It's amazing they have any fans at all.

That said, you're a AZ Cardinals fan, right? :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn