Worst Sales Rep Ever

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I inquired about Suns tickets. We haven't connected but being swept did not help.

So the rep reached out again and I said "well we will probably wait a bit and see how the off season shakes out especially the coach"

This was his response:

I get that getting swept didn’t stoke the fires for you guys, but what are you afraid of?

Is a coaching change really going to move the needle for you?

So a lot to unpack here...

Apparently I am afraid if I don't want to invest in a mediocre product.

Also it seems like they are bewildered at the fan discontent about Vogel

I promise you we are buying zero Suns tickets. Afraid? Really?

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My response:

I want to revisit this after some time to consider. Your statement of "what am I afraid of" is unbecoming of a sales rep. I would like to cease this conversation going forward

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is your rep named "Diamond"?

That is my new one and I have been unimpressed.

Used to have this dude Ari and he was amazing, but I think he's gotten promoted way up the ladder.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I had the time for season tickets. My last season ticket package was for the Cards. However, I found myself working really hard to give away tickets all the time because I couldn't go or couldn't sell them. It's a pain unless you have the time. Between work and kids it's so hard these days to get the time.

I really wish they would bring back the old ticket packages they used to be desperate for people to buy. I couldn't find any last couple seasons. I bought a couple game packages last time they had them. Anybody dealing with the sales rep know if they still offer them?

The last two seasons I have been buying a couple games at a time throughout the season as I see a group of games I want to go see. I just don't have time for season tickets.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish I had the time for season tickets. My last season ticket package was for the Cards. However, I found myself working really hard to give away tickets all the time because I couldn't go or couldn't sell them. It's a pain unless you have the time. Between work and kids it's so hard these days to get the time.

I really wish they would bring back the old ticket packages they used to be desperate for people to buy. I couldn't find any last couple seasons. I bought a couple game packages last time they had them. Anybody dealing with the sales rep know if they still offer them?

The last two seasons I have been buying a couple games at a time throughout the season as I see a group of games I want to go see. I just don't have time for season tickets.

Dbacks do it right. They have full, half, or weekend. The weekend one is awesome

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I inquired about Suns tickets. We haven't connected but being swept did not help.

So the rep reached out again and I said "well we will probably wait a bit and see how the off season shakes out especially the coach"

This was his response:

So a lot to unpack here...

Apparently I am afraid if I don't want to invest in a mediocre product.

Also it seems like they are bewildered at the fan discontent about Vogel

I promise you we are buying zero Suns tickets. Afraid? Really?
Well he's mostly right, I don't think a coaching change alone will meaningfully move the needle.

Sure seems to me what I feared is happening, Ishbia is doubling down on this team and refusing to admit his mistakes. Unfortunately this is how most people act.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If they don’t care about not winning, why would you give them money?
Well to be fair, the team has never won a title but still manages to sell out most of the games.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort