Reaction score

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
evergreen advice: start at the bottom for your wishlist rather than the top

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
one other source of additions: the reboot franchises this offseason will likely be jettisoning players

the Chargers for one, Washington looks to be the other -- there will be a couple other teams that will choose the HC and roster overhaul -- always a few surprising releases come out of situations like that

OP
OP
Goodyear Card

Goodyear Card

Link Guy
Reaction score
The definition of free agency is overpaying. I couldn't care less about how much money we are spending. Get a good team out there next year for crissakes.
If you overpay for one player that means you have less money to sign other players. I would rather spend money on the OL and DL then overpay players like Marquise Brown.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you overpay for one player that means you have less money to sign other players. I would rather spend money on the OL and DL then overpay players like Marquise Brown.
It's all about the players you get. I agree with you on Brown. The article says his market is one year, 12 million. I doubt we pay that, hope we don't, but if we do in the NFL world that is not crazy money.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
The definition of free agency is overpaying. I couldn't care less about how much money we are spending. Get a good team out there next year for crissakes.

I think getting guys like Kyzir White and Frodo in FA is really the best way to go. Slightly above average starters who don't cost too much, but who you could potentially win a championship with.

That leaves the cap room to bite the bullet on the 2nd contract for your homegrown stars like McBride or Jalen Thompson or Christian Kirk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort