2024 Salary Cap rises $31 Million

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Easier to root for but still not exactly popular to root for. I have his jersey but I'm not buying another in the new style.

I think the bigger concern is that he's going to be 27 this year and the amount of time he has to prove he's more than a middle performer in this league is beginning to fade.

But yes, he's become more media friendly and is putting in more work in the facility.
At 27 he needs to prove he’s a star this season. Injury behind him. Half a season with new coaching staff. Has his stud tightend. Connor. Needs help at wideout and with left side of line. But it’s getting close to now or never.

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Right. I agree with your position for the most part.
But having owned a couple businesses over the years one learns quickly that operating capital is critical and at times an owner even has to reinvest. With that in mind I'm sure that yearly TV check gets deposited and is not divided among shareholders until the year ends and the next deposit is made.
Mikes issue...having to divide between siblings who aren't really vested in the team...is that it is likely difficult to get any help with reinvesting if they need an influx of cash.
Thank you for that information, Oaken! I did not know. I am not sure it makes me more relaxed, but at least it made me smarter. :)

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Right. I agree with your position for the most part.
But having owned a couple businesses over the years one learns quickly that operating capital is critical and at times an owner even has to reinvest. With that in mind I'm sure that yearly TV check gets deposited and is not divided among shareholders until the year ends and the next deposit is made.
Mikes issue...having to divide between siblings who aren't really vested in the team...is that it is likely difficult to get any help with reinvesting if they need an influx of cash.
That sounds like excuses to me. Every NFL owner is virtually a billionaire(only Mike Brown falls just below) and can write a check for escrow. Mike Brown just gave Joe Burrow the biggest contract in history. Bidwill is ranked as the 26th richest owner in the NFL, right behind the Mara's. Other teams aren't crying poor.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
…McBride?
He's close, but not there enough for me to pick up a jersey yet. Not really a household name. I kinda need to see if he can do more than 3-5 great games, and if he didn't just have a hot streak with no one else for Kyler to throw to.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's close, but not there enough for me to pick up a jersey yet. Not really a household name. I kinda need to see if he can do more than 3-5 great games, and if he didn't just have a hot streak with no one else for Kyler to throw to.
I hope you’re not still basing it off Fantasy football stats, lol.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I hope you’re not still basing it off Fantasy football stats, lol.
Very much the opposite. I think the only people who know who McBride is are those who played Fantasy Football last year and picked him up for a late season run, and he'll be poised to be around the 5th TE off the board in redraft next year.

Your casual fan probably still can't name another player on the Cardinals besides Kyler and Budda. McBride just isn't there yet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen