Inherited Vinyl Record Collection.. Lot for Sale

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hey all, I inherited a significant record collection a couple months ago when my grandfather died.

I have over 11000+ records ranging from the 1920's-1980's.. They are in my living room currently, and I am looking to sell the lot.

If you are interested in records, or know anyone who is this is the mother load!

I have looked up a few on ebay, the prices range from $4.00-$50.00 for most, though there have been a few that have been higher. I am not looking to spend the time going through and cataloging them and selling them, but if you are this would be ideal. Again, looking to sell all of them for one price, and I will just say it is a STEAL..

I have a few standing offers from record stores, but really just looking to sell it to someone who can appreciate these or wants to flip them at a good profit and get them off my hands.

PM me if interested or have questions, THANKS A MILLION!

Reaction score
I have some old vinyl. After reading your post I looked up the value of one of mine. Its a master recording of the Stones' Sticky Fingers. Valued at $100. I'll have to dig through & see what else I have. Good luck with the sell.

OP
OP
AsUdUdE

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
got the final ultimatum for the wife... need to find a buyer within the week for the collection.. I am entertaining ALL offers.. if I knew anything about the music industry it would be awesome but I don't and I have thousands of records that are siting in my living room needing to be sold.. PM me with any questions or offers..

This is a win win for whoever makes an offer!!

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
got the final ultimatum for the wife... need to find a buyer within the week for the collection.. I am entertaining ALL offers.. if I knew anything about the music industry it would be awesome but I don't and I have thousands of records that are siting in my living room needing to be sold.. PM me with any questions or offers..

This is a win win for whoever makes an offer!!
Most record collections have been cherry picked through before they hit the open market. If you aren't getting any bites I'd recommend listing some of the quality albums that are still in the pile. I'd love to check them out, but the space they take up is the only issue for me, I can filp that vinyl all day, but it takes time. All I have is trades anyways so good luck bro.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen