Monday Night Football Tickets

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just asking.... seems like you sell your tickets to every game? Do you ever go?

OP
OP
M

Mrospi

Reaction score
yes....seriously There have been sales on ebay for 2 tickets above my price and i have sold my tickets for higher than that before for other games in past years. LOL

OP
OP
M

Mrospi

Reaction score
I'm just asking.... seems like you sell your tickets to every game? Do you ever go?

We attend as many games as possible. We attend training camp every year and are committed Cardinal fans. We will usually attend all preseason games and most of the games that don't conflict with our schedule. We missed Seattle & Philly this year due to family trip to disneyworld. I have a conflict with work for the monday night game....we will be at the Buffalo game and any game that doesn't conflict with my work schedule.....

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
yes....seriously There have been sales on ebay for 2 tickets above my price and i have sold my tickets for higher than that before for other games in past years. LOL
Down to $675, that is a little closer to serious I guess. FYI- 3 in row 4 sec 125- also on the 20, went for $790 so you might still be a little high, especially when you consider sets of 3 usually get a little premium becuase they are harder to come by.

OP
OP
M

Mrospi

Reaction score
Down to $675, that is a little closer to serious I guess. FYI- 3 in row 4 sec 125- also on the 20, went for $790 so you might still be a little high, especially when you consider sets of 3 usually get a little premium becuase they are harder to come by.

New ebay # 290794376817

sec 105 row 2 aisle....seats 1 & 2

$675 buy it now or best offer

.....other sets of 2 have sold on ebay $800, $760, $699, $550, $520, $504..... so there have been sales already in this area.... thanks & good luck

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The Cardinals haven't won since they kicked me out of my seat...so if anybody is feeling really hardcore Card fan...I will sadly take some nice lower level seats for free. I gotta do it for the team, put my morals behind. I'll need beer money too.