Ok, calling all comic book geeks...

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I've had an ongoing arguement with a friend of mine's wife. She continues to insist that Kingpin is a Super-Villian that has appeared in Batman. Both the comics and the TV cartoon. If my memory serves, Kingpin was a bad-guy in many Marvel comics. Batman is DC.

Was there ever a Kingpin in the Batman comics? You know, maybe something I've missed.

You must be registered for see images

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
She is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!!!!!:p

The Kingpin is mainly a villain in The Daredevil series. He has appeared in Spiderman, as well as a few others, but never (to my knowledge) in Batman. :thumbup:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cardinals.Ken
I've had an ongoing arguement with a friend of mine's wife. She continues to insist that Kingpin is a Super-Villian that has appeared in Batman. Both the comics and the TV cartoon. If my memory serves, Kingpin was a bad-guy in many Marvel comics. Batman is DC.

Was there ever a Kingpin in the Batman comics? You know, maybe something I've missed.

Amazing. Simply amazing. ;)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fisk, aka the Kingpin, is only in Marvel, and especially in DD as mentioned above.

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
. . and for anybody who has only seen the movie Daredevil, I promise that Wilson Fisk is a much more complex and intriguing character in the comics (no knock on Michael Clarke Duncan, but the movie really dumbed the Kingpin down).

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, there may have been a version of the Kingpin in the crappy "amalgam" crossovers back in the late 90's. Or, it could have been in a few one-shots where Marvel writers "marvel-ized" DC characters and vice-versa.

But, unless you do some serious digging, you are safe in your assertion that Kingpin is a marvel villian (mostly Spider-man and DD)