Rattlers Playoff Thread

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Great defense by the Rattlers.

One down, two to go. Next week is the Colorado Crush.

Sure is nice to have the home field.

GO RATTLERS! :)

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I screwed up my Tivo and now won't be able to see it. :mad:

Next week I'll get it right.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Chicago will be going to play in San Jose's sandbox. We drew the Colorado Crush, Elway's team.

AZ/CO and SJ/CHI worked out good in a way...A Crush/Rush Arena bowl? I'm not sure the NBC announcers have been on the job long enough to take on that tongue twister.

Rattlers - - - at 9 and streaking towards 11….. ;)

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
Hell yeah. Good crowd last week. Not the best numbers but those who made it were loud and the "L.A. Sucks!" chant there at the end was a nice touch.

Here's to an even bigger crowd and another victory on the road to the Arena Bowl!

wierwolf

Koolaid Guzzler
Reaction score
Rattler's ain't getting any love!!!! I'll start!!!! Let's go Snake's!!!! I'll be watching from Florida!!!! :D :wave:

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Very entertaining game! Looked like a blowout was in the works until they let CO back in.

Congrats Rattlers!!

:fans:

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really questioned White's onside kick with about 2 minutes left in the 3rd Q. I didn't like that at all although I generally like aggressiveness. That could have been the game turning call...and in some ways it was.

Huge defensive stop late in the 4th Q to hold COL to that FG.

Way to go Rattlers. I will be watching form WI (if it was this coming weekend, I probably would have picked up some tix).

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:bang: Danny White :bang:

UGH UGH UGH

Kick the extra point, tie the game, then get fancy.

UGH UGH UGH

Going for two made about as much sense as when Snyder (ASU) did it in 2OT versus Oregon and failed.

UGH UGH UGH

And to make it worse, San Jose missed their next extra point. Had the Rattlers tied it up, San Jose scored and missed it...we could have won with a td, rather than tied again.

I guess that's just White's personality. Gotta take risks, etc. :shrug:

:bang:

OP
OP
Chaz

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Wow, I waited two weeks then I missed the game. :(

Oh, well it was my anniversary today and had a good time NOT being on the couch watching football.

It was a good season but just came up short at the end it sounds like.
Better luck next year Rattlers. Congratulations San Jose.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
SirChaz said:
Wow, I waited two weeks then I missed the game. :(

Oh, well it was my anniversary today and had a good time NOT being on the couch watching football.

It was a good season but just came up short at the end it sounds like.
Better luck next year Rattlers. Congratulations San Jose.
Congratulations on your anniversary. I went to the sold out game. It sucked to end that way. The East Vakkey Tribune said it may be their last game EVER. Sarver may not be able to find a viable owner and may fold the franchise. I hope a sold out crowd yesterday helped that to NOT happen! :shrug: A championship would have helped more! :(

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hey Yuma, unfortunately sold out arenas wont keep a team. I live about 30 Miles from Albany NY, where the Albany Firebirds USE TO PLAY!. We had the third largest attendance numbers in the Arena League. The owner said he couldn't afford to keep the team in Albany, because he couldnt find a major sponsor for the team. So, 1 year after we won the ArenaBowl, our beloved Firebirds moved to Indiana. Wish you best of luck in keeping your team, but I wouldnt keep your hopes up. Owners dont care about the fans.

Yuma said:
Congratulations on your anniversary. I went to the sold out game. It sucked to end that way. The East Vakkey Tribune said it may be their last game EVER. Sarver may not be able to find a viable owner and may fold the franchise. I hope a sold out crowd yesterday helped that to NOT happen! :shrug: A championship would have helped more! :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen