***The Corbin Carroll thread***

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Not saying this as a punishment, but maybe he needs a stint in Reno for a week or two hopefully crushing AAA pitching, and then he can come back ready. It's like basketball, sometimes you just have to see your shot going through the hoop a few times to get going. I know on some mens golf teams in college, when they are struggling to make birdies, a coach may have the team play a round from the red tees just to get guys used to scoring again.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not saying this as a punishment, but maybe he needs a stint in Reno for a week or two hopefully crushing AAA pitching, and then he can come back ready. It's like basketball, sometimes you just have to see your shot going through the hoop a few times to get going. I know on some mens golf teams in college, when they are struggling to make birdies, a coach may have the team play a round from the red tees just to get guys used to scoring again.

He probably needs a few days off with simulated games. Unfortunately the injuries have kept that from happening.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
He's been batting 1 for four here in games lately, and actually RAISING his batting average. That's kinda sad in a way, but it's better than o fers.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison