What would Vogel have to do to keep his job?

What would be enough?

• win a play-in but lose in the 1st round

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • win a play-in + win in the 1st round but lose in 2nd

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • avoid play-in but lose in the 1st round

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • avoid play-in + win in 1st round but lose in 2nd

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • make it past the 2nd round

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
you're matt ishbia - you're james jones

you're using the post season solely as your reasoning to decide whether or not vogel stays

you can check more than one box as some choices are semi redundant - but still - the absolute minimum he'd have to do to stay in phx

You must be registered for see images attach

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would think the 2nd round is a must, but ultimately Durant and Booker will probably decide his fate regardless of finish.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I would think the 2nd round is a must, but ultimately Durant and Booker will probably decide his fate regardless of finish.
This is an excellent point. If they think Vogel stunk he’s gone.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My option is not up there. Win the NBA Championship.

A finals appearances probably saves his job but I can't see him returning without a Western Conference Championship, at the minimum.

I believe the stars have dropped hints for a while, like Booker after the Denver game saying it'll be hard to keep Thad Young out of the rotation after that game and then what happens? Back to the bench for Thad. They haven't outright thrown Vogel under the bus but they've said enough that you can read between the lines. There's been other stuff like when Vogel talked about setting more screens for KD and then KD said he doesn't need screens to get going. They all seem to contradict what Vogel says and does.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I believe the stars have dropped hints for a while, like Booker after the Denver game saying it'll be hard to keep Thad Young out of the rotation after that game and then what happens? Back to the bench for Thad. They haven't outright thrown Vogel under the bus but they've said enough that you can read between the lines. There's been other stuff like when Vogel talked about setting more screens for KD and then KD said he doesn't need screens to get going. They all seem to contradict what Vogel says and does.
good stuff

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison