Bills move to 12

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I've been on the Rudolph train for a while.

IMO, the Cards either mortgage the future and move up to Indy's #3 or the Browns #4 to get Darnold or Rosen, or they stay and take Rudolph or possibly Jackson.
You don't take Mike Glennon at 15. Rudolph is not a good QB. He is a meh at best.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
As Steve Keim said himself on the new FB series, if he strikes out he & the HC will likely lose their jobs!

He knows the significance of this offseason
In reality...that is exactly how I see this playing out.

LarryStalling

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have not seen anyone mention Luke Falk from Washington State. I read a review on him that said he made all of the passes at the Combine and some of the pass patterns only a couple qb's could throw. He did very well on the deep out patterns.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I have not seen anyone mention Luke Falk from Washington State. I read a review on him that said he made all of the passes at the Combine and some of the pass patterns only a couple qb's could throw. He did very well on the deep out patterns.
He is good. Maybe an option in round 2 or 3. Not a special player, but smart and can play in a dome.

GimmedaBall

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don't agree. But, if you are going to give up 3 1sts, you better get a choice of who you want.

Also, you better get a guy who is going to lead the franchise and put up some All-Pro years and win a least a few playoff games . . . and maybe the big one.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You don't take Mike Glennon at 15. Rudolph is not a good QB. He is a meh at best.
How good Rudolph is, is subjective, but he's generally rated the #5 or #6 QB in the draft; he and Jackson flip flop in the ratings. One of those two should be available at #15, but if another team jumps the Cards, they're going to have to mortgage the future to move up. The #3 or #4 picks is where they'd need to get to, with Tampa's #7 slot the last resort.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I don't agree. But, if you are going to give up 3 1sts, you better get a choice of who you want.

Yep!

Settling for lesser talent & overdrafting players constantly is a receipe for disaster & it’s one of the reasons the Cards keep missing on draft picks.