2024-25 NBA Predictions.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sort of like the GM poll that is usually done just before training camp I thought we could make our own predictions. Name who your favorite is from the West, East, and Overall. Individually predict who gets MVP, Rookie of the Year, Sixth Man, and Most Improved.

Also what team makes the biggest improvement and which has the largest regression. Feel free to guess if any All-Star caliber players are dealt as well.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Knicks win the East

OKC wins the West

OKC takes the title (barf)

Doncic MVP (mega barf)

Bennedict Mathurin for 6th man? I think Beal would have a great shot at it if we played him off the bench though.

Zach Edey ROY: I think it's going to be a rough year for rookies, lots of really raw guys or flawed guys, while Edey is almost certainly going to start in Memphis and will probably average a double double. This is actually the one prediction here I think is highly likely.

I'll pass on most improved, no clue.

I think Memphis will improve the most in the win column (not exactly going out on a limb there), but if Paul can play in like, 60 games for the Spurs, they will see a huge leap in wins.

I think the Kings and Clippers will see the most regression but if I had to pick one.......... Clippers.

Stars getting moved... James Harden perhaps, maybe Markkanen, Zach Levine is the obvious one, the Bulls are desperate to dump him, but I don't really think he's a "star" in the first place.

Gun to my head though, I think Boston repeats, but that prediction is boring.

OP
OP
Hoop Head

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
East - Boston
West - OKC
Champ - Boston

MVP - Shai
Defensive Player of the Year - Wemby
Rookie - toss up between Castle and Sarr
MIP - Jalen Suggs (Orlando)

I think we'll see multiple All-Star's dealt. Lots of middling teams in the West will retool. The Clippers, Lakers, Grizzlies Kings, and Warriors. Will shuffle the deck...

Spurs will improve the most, a play in team.

Nuggets will regress, at least in the standings. Losing KCP will hurt. Plus they've been at it a while. Jokic misses time and they collapse.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
MVP: Jokic
DPOY: Wemby
ROY: Sheppard
MIP: No Idea.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member