Jonah Williams status?

SOCALCARD

Veteran
Reaction score
Dude, you were just wrong factually. Coulda just said my bad and moved on.
A virtual tip of my top hat and a most sincere apology to you as well Sir. I best be watching my P’s and Q’s in such a classy forum. They even made me put on a blazer and necktie before I stepped in to this fine establishment today.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
I didn’t think it was inappropriate. That’s the way I thought most red blooded American dudes talked amongst themselves. Apparently I am being privileged with the company of country club folks that would never pollute the air with a foul word. My apologies kind sir.
Nice strawman. Calling everyone else out as snobs while you are hiding yourself for directly stating incorrect facts behind being a "red blooded American".

There are several non-americans on this forum, several that don't identify themselves has your definition of "red blooded American" and probably several that identify as your definition as a "red blooded American".

This is a board to share your passion for the Cardinals. It is a board to post your opinion. But you will be called out when you are supporting your opinion with blatant lies.

SOCALCARD

Veteran
Reaction score
Nice strawman. Calling everyone else out as snobs while you are hiding yourself for directly stating incorrect facts behind being a "red blooded American".

There are several non-americans on this forum, several that don't identify themselves has your definition of "red blooded American" and probably several that identify as your definition as a "red blooded American".

This is a board to share your passion for the Cardinals. It is a board to post your opinion. But you will be called out when you are supporting your opinion with blatant lies.
Sir, I am a red blooded, beer drinking, belching, vulgar, crotch scratching, Camaro driving, football loving, United States Navy Veteran and American. If that offends you then so be it. Having read your comment has made this entire forum’s average IQ 20 points lower. I hope you are proud of yourself.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Sir, I am a red blooded, beer drinking, belching, vulgar, crotch scratching, Camaro driving, football loving, United States Navy Veteran and American. If that offends you then so be it. Having read your comment has made this entire forum’s average IQ 20 points lower. I hope you are proud of yourself.
You are entitled to your opinion. That doesn't change that you stated an incorrect fact to support your argumentation.

And I'm very proud - both of myself and my IQ.

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score
Why so much anger my good fellow?
I have ZERO anger...

Just calling out that you are posting in-correct facts.

But interesting that you want to discuss me and label everyone else instead of discussing the topic - you using incorrect facts

Last edited:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another personal insult to a poster. Enjoy this break as well.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I didn’t think it was inappropriate. That’s the way I thought most red blooded American dudes talked amongst themselves. Apparently I am being privileged with the company of country club folks that would never pollute the air with a foul word. My apologies kind sir.
Bye Felicia.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sir, I am a red blooded, beer drinking, belching, vulgar, crotch scratching, Camaro driving, football loving, United States Navy Veteran and American. I'm also an afficiando of alternative facts, and as my avatar indicates I have the hots for a Canadian wrestler. Hey! Don't judge me. Blame long lonely nights on board ship. If that offends you then so be it. Having read your comment has made this entire forum’s average IQ 20 points lower. I hope you are proud of yourself.

Let me help you with your self-description.

And I agree that anyone uncritically accepting your brain farts could seriously diminish their IQ.

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
First time I have used the Ignore button
I found him entertaining as a poster until he was provided very blatant evidence of his being wrong and instead of just saying, “huh, I guess I was wrong,” he decided to insult the poster and then the entire board. Weird choice.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I found him entertaining as a poster until he was provided very blatant evidence of his being wrong and instead of just saying, “huh, I guess I was wrong,” he decided to insult the poster and then the entire board. Weird choice.
Solcalcard is at bat with an 0-2 count, so should we take bets on when he takes a called third strike and ends up with a permanent ban? :)

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Solcalcard is at bat with an 0-2 count, so should we take bets on when he takes a called third strike and ends up with a permanent ban? :)
I’d rather he learn from his consequences and remain a valued poster moving forward. Other than caustic behavior I like his writing style.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here’s a move worth making. Trevor Penning has not worked out in New Orleans. Simply put he hasn’t played well. That said, he was an excellent college player who should be able to succeed in the NFL. I think the Cards could get him for a conditional 6th round pick. I’d make that deal. Low risk; high ceiling.

God no. I thought he sucked coming out and he's only proved that for the Saints.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
God no. I thought he sucked coming out and he's only proved that for the Saints.
Who is available you’d take a shot on? Maybe Penning can’t be fixed, but his testing and college success indicates he’s a low cost option worth a shot. He’s not ideal, but it’s a little late to find an ideal candidate.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Who is available you’d take a shot on? Maybe Penning can’t be fixed, but his testing and college success indicates he’s a low cost option worth a shot. He’s not ideal, but it’s a little late to find an ideal candidate.
He's like a larval-stage Jonah Williams. If you liked Williams, I don't know how you slam the door on Penning. At least make the call.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I’d rather he learn from his consequences and remain a valued poster moving forward. Other than caustic behavior I like his writing style.
I'm not sure it's in him to pull the reins in a bit. I think the caustic behavior is also part of who he is.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I don't think Penning was good in college, he just stood out in a poor league. But he's also starting at RT for the Saints at the moment so I don't see them letting him go.

There is nobody and I don't think they will bring anyone in. Jones should be back by game 5. They added Heck to the PS as a "Oh crap" option until then.

Hard to bring tackles in now in a scheme that runs a variety of run schemes. I think they will stick with the people in the building that have been running it all offseason.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I don't think Penning was good in college, he just stood out in a poor league. But he's also starting at RT for the Saints at the moment so I don't see them letting him go.

There is nobody and I don't think they will bring anyone in. Jones should be back by game 5. They added Heck to the PS as a "Oh crap" option until then.

Hard to bring tackles in now in a scheme that runs a variety of run schemes. I think they will stick with the people in the building that have been running it all offseason.
Who is the backup tackle now? Colon? Adams?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Charlie Heck on the PS. There is nobody else on the active roster.
Yeah that's my point - if they don't elevate him, someone has to step in if a starter goes down. I'd guess Adams is the most logical choice since he played OT some in college.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score

There is nobody they can bring in for at least better tackle depth. How curious of you to post that.