Thursday Night Week 2 Buffalo @ Miami

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is a division rival. How bad Tua and the Dolphins are playing is like how we play against the Lambs. They know each other. I wouldnt take this as a litmus test.
I am going to anyway.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tua looking absolutely awful.

I guess the good news is they're so far behind they will be passing but they'll probably rest starters if they don't score soon.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Incredibly dumb play by Tua. You had the first down. Get down. That might have just ended the Dolphins season. Hopefully not his career.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant believe he went head first knowing his history. He may need to consider retiring. He signed that contract with a boat load of guaranteed money im guessing?

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I cant believe he went head first knowing his history. He may need to consider retiring. He signed that contract with a boat load of guaranteed money im guessing?
Just shocked he did that. Why risk your health, career, etc for one extra yard.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
He got belted! He looked like he didn't know where he was right after that hit

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Incredibly dumb play by Tua. You had the first down. Get down. That might have just ended the Dolphins season. Hopefully not his career.
Honestly might be for the best if that does end his career.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
If not for a few bs missed blatant PI calls, we would no doubt have beaten the Bills. Miami really should have lost to JAX last week. It’s too early to say how things will play out though.
"The Bills are who we thought they were and we let 'em off the hook" :(

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
White with these weapons and this coach might be amazing.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tua goes head first into a safety. Just not a smart decision or his decision making is compromised from too many shots.
I mean I get it. Bad night on primetime, always losing to the Bills, etc etc However, live to fight another day. Running head first wasnt going to change this game around.

Dolphins are one of the more fun teams to watch and he might have just killed their season.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Two years The Dolphins cleared him to play in a Thursday game 4 days after that first head shot where he temporarily collapsed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22