Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kinda ironic it was Hamlin that gave him the hit IMO

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I cant believe he went head first knowing his history. He may need to consider retiring. He signed that contract with a boat load of guaranteed money im guessing?
Islanders are built different. Been playing rugby for 20+ years and they are just different. Rugby has safer rules on head contact and tackling.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I think Tua sadly got a double concussion on that play. One on the hit & then when his head slammed into the turf. I pray he does the smart thing & retires and never plays another game.

I like the kid as a person & think McDaniel & the Fins staff did him dirty when it all began. Prayers kiddo

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
were they having success running the ball? because we weren't, same for miami
My point is too offensive geniuses ran the ball on third down when there was no need. You can make that, however you want it, but we probably shouldn’t be so hard on our OC when two of the offensive geniuses in the NFL did similar things. Especially when our OC knew he was going on 4th.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hill with 3 catches for 24 yards & 1 carry for 12.
The guy Im playing in fantasy has Hill and Tua.. While I feel for Tua i certainly "lucked" out if that's possible with his injury history.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
1 penalty for 5 yards and 3 forced turnovers for Bills. I wonder how many teams have ever lost with that stat line!!!