NFC West

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
quote from a Rams forum today.... "Still paying the price for the Super Bowl three years ago. And probably will for years to come. Was worth it though."

Rams window might've closed. 49ers are two years away from a similar scenario (moving up for Trey Lance mortgaged their future, and heavy contracts in RB and DE)

Seahawks are still a question mark as we need to see how the new staff coordinates.

Is 2024 the year of the NFC West finally atrophying and softening up?

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
quote from a Rams forum today.... "Still paying the price for the Super Bowl three years ago. And probably will for years to come. Was worth it though."

Rams window might've closed. 49ers are two years away from a similar scenario (moving up for Trey Lance mortgaged their future, and heavy contracts in RB and DE)

Seahawks are still a question mark as we need to see how the new staff coordinates.

Is 2024 the year of the NFC West finally atrophying and softening up?
Totally agree- week 2 showed that every nfc west team is neither invincible nor softies. Every game is up for grabs but can’t sleep on any one of these 4 teams

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Who would have thought Seattle would be the team sitting at 2 and 0 right now?
But hey, I'm good with being in second right now... I think we got the leg up on the Niners due to points scored

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Seachickens were lucky to beat NE. It seems like the early part of their schedule is a lot softer than ours.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who would have thought Seattle would be the team sitting at 2 and 0 right now?
But hey, I'm good with being in second right now... I think we got the leg up on the Niners due to points scored
The sea chickens got Bo Nix in week 1 and Jacoby Brissett in week 2. Super weak QBs to start with.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Seachickens were lucky to beat NE. It seems like the early part of their schedule is a lot softer than ours.
If we're being honest I prefer the tough games earlier.
If we survive the rough stretch having weaker games later can help playoff positioning...or maybe help us steal wins while players are out.
Would hate to start the season 6 and 2 only to end 7 and 10

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22