100% is going to Atlanta

scot182

Registered
Reaction score
i will be there too, i will miss the carolina and miami game since im going to crosstrain into a new af job in texas so im going to try to catch a game or 2 in phx

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
My buddy has talked me into going to Atlanta in Sept. to visit his Navy buddy but on one term....I go to the Cards vs Falcons game. I just bought my tickets anyone else going?

Mad Props for referring to yourself in the first person in the title!

LVCardFreak likes that sh*t!!!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I won't be there, but I'll be watching it on TV, so it will be like I am there, but with better seats.

AZCardFan

Reaction score
I'll be there 100% visting my bro in Tallahassee, FL...How's your bro doin? You guys still hittin Doc & Eddy's???

AZCardFan

Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
Good, Caleb I assume?
no...let's just say i'm a good friend on the 'inside' who will keep his anonymity but thank you again for the beer at March Madness...

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Did you know that the Atlanta Falcons ticket office does not accept ticket orders from area codes in New Orleans or Tampa? That's so awesome.

It'd be great if Arizona had a rivalry like that. And that kind of support from at home where you can afford not to sell to people.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
AZCardFan said:
no...let's just say i'm a good friend on the 'inside' who will keep his anonymity but thank you again for the beer at March Madness...

(In best 16-year-old groupie voice:) )Are you a player for the Cardinals? Are ya? Are ya? Are ya? Are ya? Are ya? Are ya? Are ya? Are ya? Are ya?

I don't think we've had a player admit who they were since Pittman. But I guess we knock on some players pretty hard at times, so maybe remaining a mystery is a good idea. :cool:

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
AZCardFan said:

actually, didn't i buy you a drink at jilly's a few months ago?

i'm fishing here....

AZCardFan

Reaction score
SECTION 11 said:
actually, didn't i buy you a drink at jilly's a few months ago?

i'm fishing here....
been awhile since I've been to Jilly's, so it might have been someone else...

OP
OP
100%CardsFan

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
AZCardFan said:

Aha, Mystery has been solved! How are you doin bro? I just got out of work and should be hitting up Doc and Eddys for a couple "eye openers" in about an hour.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
Aha, Mystery has been solved! How are you doin bro? I just got out of work and should be hitting up Doc and Eddys for a couple "eye openers" in about an hour.

What mystery?

You need to post slower peeps.

I am usually a few days behind! :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05