2005/06 Schedule released

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
Also, we got approximately 23 or 24 games (I Quick counted) on TNT/ESPN/ABC. That's almost a third of our games being nationally televised. I'm pumped about this!

sunsfn

Reaction score
More income for Sarver............someone tell him to call JJ and up the anty and get him signed now!!

Dr. Dumas

Registered
Reaction score
Plus our first game is at home. Maybe I'm wrong, but I recall the last few years, that our first game has been on the road.

8 weeks and 6 days till the first pre-season game....Woo-hooo :thumbup:

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dec. 4th (if the trade goes through) will be fun to see us kill the Hawks. :thumbup:

Edit: Just saw last game of season is in Portland, I'll be there!!!

The Commish

youknowhatimsayin?
Reaction score
November is going to be a tough month. I don't expect us to come blazing out of the gates again like we did last year.

AnotherHOMER

Reaction score
KloD said:
Dec. 4th (if the trade goes through) will be fun to see us kill the Hawks. :thumbup:

Edit: Just saw last game of season is in Portland, I'll be there!!!

:thumbup:

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
RedStripe27 said:
November is going to be a tough month. I don't expect us to come blazing out of the gates again like we did last year.

While we do play some tough teams in November, of the 13 games we play only 4 are on the road, so I think that will off-set with the quality of opponents we play. I think an 11-2 or a 10-3 record in November is quite realistic, barring a major injury, or course.

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
I personally am still in the way overly dilluded stage where I look at the schedule and say: "Those games all like like ones that we should win. We'll probably finish the season somewhere between 78-4 and 80-2."

playstation

Selfless Service
Reaction score
lol

32 games nationally televised this year (including 8 on NBATV). that's CRAZY! i'm talking KNICKS/LAKERS crazy!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake