2007 NFL Mock Draft Creator spreadsheet...

Beerfish

Reaction score
Greetings, I’m a Jets fan (booo! hisss!) but I’ve put together a 2007 NFL mock draft creator spreadsheet and thought the fans of other NFL teams might find a use for it so I’m posting this here. It’s just a little tool that should be of use to those who have not tried to create mock drafts before and can be useful even to the seasoned draft guru. To those that are Excel savvy feel free to make any changes or improvements you wish to the sheet. If I have posted this in the incorrect forum my apologies and I trust the moderators will move it to the proper place.

Features:

Over 300 players (Name, Position, Height, Weight, College) ranked by averaging various player rankings on the net.

Ability to view by specific player position.

Team statistical rankings from this past year (Passing, running, against the pass, against the run)

List of players who will be attending the NFL combine.

Draft Point Value Chart (For estimating value of specific draft positions for trades.)

Easy to use, just put the number where you think a player will be picked next to his name on the Player Data page and it fills in his position on your mock draft page.

Ability to filter the mock draft page to only include the picks for the team you cheer for.

To download the excel file just click on the link, then click on 'Download File', you will then have to type in a short code they provide on the site and then click on 'Get' and the file will be on it's way. The name of the file is Generic2007NFLMockDraftCreator.xls

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=73469

(The draft order on the mock draft sheet is subject to change because the coin flip between Tampa and Cleveland has not taken place and a few trades for conditional draft picks have not been officially determined as of yet.)

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is probably legit but beware, spreadsheets can have viruses

OP
OP
B

Beerfish

Reaction score
Agreed, anyone that gets a spreadsheet (or any file for that matter) via download or email should always do a virus check on it no matter who it is from. Even if it is someone they know.

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
I did and I scaned it. Its ok. You will have to enable the macro and I checked it out and it doesnt have any bugs or viruses in it.

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
I did and I scaned it. Its ok. You will have to enable the macro and I checked it out and it doesnt have any bugs or viruses in it.

Agreed. I'm a computer security guy for a living. I went through this and it's all harmless macros, nothing malicious. Just make sure you enable macros for it to work.

And, thanks to the guy that posted it. Kind of a cool spreadsheet. :thumbup:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05