a small blurb

minercon

Registered
Reaction score
I was reading the paper this morning and there was a small article about the summer league. They said that JJ, Big Jake and Casey would be participating. They went on to list seven foreign and undrafted players who would be in camp. Voshkul would probably be involved and they were working on giving him a contract offer as he is a restricted free agent.........absolutely no mention of FORD.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it's not too much trouble, do you mind listing the players from the newspaper article?

Thanks,
Joe Mama

sunsfn

Reaction score
Suns invite 7 for summer roster.

Florent Pietrus, 6' 7" forward, older brother of Mickael.
Karim Tuncieri, point guard from Turkey.
Noel Felix, forward.
Koko Archibong.
Omar cook, guard.
Jason hart, guard.

Joe Johnson, Casey Jacobson, & Jake Tsakalidis.

Jake Voskuhl will likely be ther pending Ins. arrangements because he is a restrictd free agent.

:thumbup:

Last edited:

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Omar Cook and Florent Pietrus, I like that.

Cook doesn't have a chance to make the Suns roster anyway with Starbosa now there.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The guy with the best chance of making the roster there is undoubtedly Noel Felix.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I found this info on NBADraft.net:

Florent Pietrus 6-7 SF/PF Pau Orthez (France) 1981 -- Probably too small for the NBA 4 position making him a tweener, but is a real energy player. Similar to Bo Outlaw with his rebounding and athletic prowess.

Nba.com
Strengths: Despite his lack of height for the position, he plays mostly at power forward. He is an excellent defensive player who crashes the boards and will mix it up inside. Scouting reports profile him as an exciting leaper with above average speed and improving perimeter shooting ability. Noted as an excellent offensive rebounder who is surprisingly strong for his age.

Last edited:

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chaplin
The guy with the best chance of making the roster there is undoubtedly Noel Felix.

Is Felix a small forward? I know they had demand for several of the workouts. I think given all the guaranteed contracts the Phoenix Suns are already carrying one of these guys will have to really, really play well to make the roster.

Joe Mama

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbeecham
Probably too small for the NBA 4 position making him a tweener
But we play Skilled ball! :thumbup: