A Suggestion that will make the Suns better...

Reaction score
Here is what we should do:

Relax on the regular season games. It will be almost impossible to get that #1 seed. We should play our reserves some more, and rest our straters. Or anything to rest our starters. We should do this until Dallas has some kind of breakdown or losing streak.

Comments please

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Waiting until the playoffs to "turn it on" is for players who already know what it takes to win a title. The Suns have only one rotation player who has been to the Finals (Kurt Thomas). The team needs to practice playing as well as it can, not wait until "it counts" to find an extra gear.

Nashfan

Rookie
Reaction score
Waiting until the playoffs to "turn it on" is for players who already know what it takes to win a title. The Suns have only one rotation player who has been to the Finals (Kurt Thomas). The team needs to practice playing as well as it can, not wait until "it counts" to find an extra gear.

I believe Raja has finals experience with Philidelphia doesn't he?

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Wasn't JuJones on the Laker teams that went to the finals?

Edit: Nevermind I just realized you said 'rotation players'

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
Here is a suggestion to make the Suns better. Get in Marion's face and tell him what a fraud he is. Tell him he doesn't deserve All-Star status and shouldn't get near the USA basketball program. Tell Shawn that cartoons are for kids. Tell Shawn that he should be collected his paycheck with a gun and mask. Tell Shawn that he isn't even the 3rd most valuable person on the team.

Then let's see what "Capt. Sensitive Ego" will do.

I have a new Nickname for the "Matrix".... How about "The Tinman"

Last edited:

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
Here is a suggestion to make the Suns better. Get in Marion's face and tell him what a fraud he is. Tell him he doesn't deserve All-Star status and shouldn't get near the USA basketball program. Tell Shawn that cartoons are for kids. Tell Shawn that he should be collected his paycheck with a gun and mask. Tell Shawn that he isn't even the 3rd most valuable person on the team.

Umm....:shrug:

cly2tw

Reaction score
Trade Marion to Bulls for Brown, Thomas, and Sefolosha! :D

TheFallen49

Veteran
Reaction score
How to make the Suns better? Ask your coach nicely to play the bench guys when you have so many friggin injuries. If your serious about grasping that #1 seed it's pretty clear your remaining non injured starters aren't getting the W's and probably getting burned out in the process. Oh well at least Nash will be healthy.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

A Marion All-Star snub might have done him some good. I bet we wouldn't be on a three game skid if he had been snubbed. Remember what he did last year when the trade rumors heated up midseason. He lit it up for like two weeks.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
that stretch was also right after the all-star break, maybe that had something to do with it.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
I went to the Bulls game and I thought Marion played pretty good. He went to the hole hard a few times. Yeah he has flaws. But he's pretty consistent.