A Travesty!

Rossco23uk

Reaction score
I`m a huge nba fan from Glasgow, Scotland and i am not biased towards any team really, i do like watching the suns most though as they play the best basketball and i also have a spot for the nuggets as i like Iverson and Mello.

Anyways, I feel this season is being spoiled in the western conference anyway with the way San Antonio go about things. There is little doubt that Tim Duncan is an alltime great (altho he can`t free throw for sh*t! lol) and no players can really stop him completely he makes San Antonio tick. Together him and Parker are great players but they are getting away with absolute murder, I have watched all of the playoffs game between these 2 giants of the West and i have seen Tony Parker being clumsy and sticking his head down and just running and hitting Nash, a bad foul! altho not intentional, i`ve also seen Bruce Bowen KNEE Nash in the privates INTENTIONALLY there was no need at all for bowen to raise his knee in that situation whatsoever and if you watch him he does do it deliberately, THEN we have Robert Horrey (is that how its spelt i hope) being an absolute disgrace!!!

The Spurs should be paying for this with the referees cracking down on them big time but instead i see LOTS of their bad fouling go on without any call yet any Suns player even breathes near Duncan its FOUL FOUL FOUL FOUL the Suns are just trying to bite back but it seems to me that there are different rules for the San Antonio Spurs and the other teams in NBA which i absolutely do not like! So instead of the Spurs Paying for what they`re doing, it`s the SUNS that get f*kd? how can that be fair, 2 of their best players, Stoudemire ! who is basically as important as Duncan to Phoenix has been banned and Diaw for absolute rubbish its a disgrace! u assault a man on court and bang him into the sideboards after 2 fouls which could`ve put him out of the playoffs previously not having worked on the hard as nails Nash and u get 2 games suspended yet the other teams 2 PLAYERS SUSPENDED not 1 but 2 of their best players for getting up and walking 3 or 4 steps then sitting back down its an absolute disgrace and its turning your league into a farce and if San Antonio win the title again then it`s an absolute disgrace and a farce!!!

i just hope that if the suns are put out by he San Antonio Scumbags that they will meet a superior opponent i would like to see Lebron sticking it to them and smashing them all to pieces as he drives to the basket or the deligent Detroit Pistons showing them how intelligent skillfull teams play basketball by the rules and win!

Rant Over! Spurs MUST die =P

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
I`m a huge nba fan from Glasgow, Scotland and i am not biased towards any team really, i do like watching the suns most though as they play the best basketball and i also have a spot for the nuggets as i like Iverson and Mello.

Anyways, I feel this season is being spoiled in the western conference anyway with the way San Antonio go about things. There is little doubt that Tim Duncan is an alltime great (altho he can`t free throw for sh*t! lol) and no players can really stop him completely he makes San Antonio tick. Together him and Parker are great players but they are getting away with absolute murder, I have watched all of the playoffs game between these 2 giants of the West and i have seen Tony Parker being clumsy and sticking his head down and just running and hitting Nash, a bad foul! altho not intentional, i`ve also seen Bruce Bowen KNEE Nash in the privates INTENTIONALLY there was no need at all for bowen to raise his knee in that situation whatsoever and if you watch him he does do it deliberately, THEN we have Robert Horrey (is that how its spelt i hope) being an absolute disgrace!!!

The Spurs should be paying for this with the referees cracking down on them big time but instead i see LOTS of their bad fouling go on without any call yet any Suns player even breathes near Duncan its FOUL FOUL FOUL FOUL the Suns are just trying to bite back but it seems to me that there are different rules for the San Antonio Spurs and the other teams in NBA which i absolutely do not like! So instead of the Spurs Paying for what they`re doing, it`s the SUNS that get f*kd? how can that be fair, 2 of their best players, Stoudemire ! who is basically as important as Duncan to Phoenix has been banned and Diaw for absolute rubbish its a disgrace! u assault a man on court and bang him into the sideboards after 2 fouls which could`ve put him out of the playoffs previously not having worked on the hard as nails Nash and u get 2 games suspended yet the other teams 2 PLAYERS SUSPENDED not 1 but 2 of their best players for getting up and walking 3 or 4 steps then sitting back down its an absolute disgrace and its turning your league into a farce and if San Antonio win the title again then it`s an absolute disgrace and a farce!!!

i just hope that if the suns are put out by he San Antonio Scumbags that they will meet a superior opponent i would like to see Lebron sticking it to them and smashing them all to pieces as he drives to the basket or the deligent Detroit Pistons showing them how intelligent skillfull teams play basketball by the rules and win!

Rant Over! Spurs MUST die =P

JOIN US!!!! BE THE FIRST KID ON YOUR BLOCK WITH A SUNS JERSEY!!!!

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
u assault a man on court and bang him into the sideboards after 2 fouls which could`ve put him out of the playoffs previously not having worked on the hard as nails Nash and u get 2 games suspended yet the other teams 2 PLAYERS SUSPENDED not 1 but 2 of their best players for getting up and walking 3 or 4 steps then sitting back down its an absolute disgrace and its turning your league into a farce and if San Antonio win the title again then it`s an absolute disgrace and a farce!!!
Welcome! I like your attitude!

This may be the longest sentence ever in the history of the Suns Forum... :D

OP
OP
R

Rossco23uk

Reaction score
I love you Suns and i was getting so irritated watching the game last nite here on tv the suns weren`t being allowed by the referees to get it going everything was a foul when they defended and NOTHING was a foul when san antonio defended! it was like 2 rules for 2 teams and i was getting extremely pissed off at the fouls those ****** were getting away with they are the scum of the earth!!!

"The actual name is Robert Whorey. Nick name, Cheap Shot Bob."

LOL mate didn`t know his nick was cheap shot bob but i can believe it! if he`s called cheap shot what is that ar*ehole bowen the ********`s nickname? cos he`s the dirtiest player i`ve seen this season!!!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Welcome! I like your attitude!

This may be the longest sentence ever in the history of the Suns Forum... :D
Come on Linderbee, give the guy a break ;)... He is posting from half the world across. We are getting international folks on our wagon...

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL mate didn`t know his nick was cheap shot bob but i can believe it! if he`s called cheap shot what is that ar*ehole bowen the ********`s nickname? cos he`s the dirtiest player i`ve seen this season!!!
I think--you lucky dog--that you could get away with ******** any time you want to on this board...it's "our" version with the two 's's that will get you in trouble :D

Come on Linderbee, give the guy a break ;)... He is posting from half the world across. We are getting international folks on our wagon...
I was just teasin'!! :D I think it's AWESOME we have a fan here from Scotland!!

msdundee

Registered
Reaction score
I was just teasin'!! :D I think it's AWESOME we have a fan here from Scotland!!

I read two boards -- occasionally, anyway, and especially in a situation like this -- just out of curiosity.

It's small consolation for getting screwed, but the Suns have what easily translates to worldwide support. I've seen angry posts from fans of OTHER NBA teams in cities all across the U.S, the Philippines, several countries in Europe, etc.

The reaction of Suns fans isn't homerism -- it's international. We didn't pick up a bandwagon, we filled up a whole fleet of cruise ships and they'll all be pulling for us from here on out. Nice!

Bong

Registered
Reaction score
Its 5 against 9 for the rest of the series
5 Spurs
3 Refs
1 commissioner

but I like our chances :)

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I read two boards -- occasionally, anyway, and especially in a situation like this -- just out of curiosity.

It's small consolation for getting screwed, but the Suns have what easily translates to worldwide support. I've seen angry posts from fans of OTHER NBA teams in cities all across the U.S, the Philippines, several countries in Europe, etc.

The reaction of Suns fans isn't homerism -- it's international. We didn't pick up a bandwagon, we filled up a whole fleet of cruise ships and they'll all be pulling for us from here on out. Nice!
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Suns are conquering the world!! Courtesy of demonic dirty Spurs and Satanic Stern!!

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score

I was just on jazzfanz.com seeing what the Jazz fans were saying after their victory and came across the "suspension thread". Its pretty funny that most over there and alot of other NBA teams message boards are stating the same thing as Suns fans. Its also funny reading the "dirty" talk between GS and Jazz fans. Its like a mirror image of here and spurstalk.com.

http://jazzfanz.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=23142&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0