Added Seats

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
I do not have information on the total capacity now, but I do know I just picked up the two seats I bought yesterday and they are Sec 142 Row 54!!! I think that section normally has about 12 rows. The top row of the lower level everywhere else is row 40. That South Endzone is going to be crazy.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Thunderdome.

Thunderdome's simple. Get to the weapons, use them any way you can. I know you won't break the rules, because there aren't any.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
They are on the North Endzone also. Which sucks for me because now there are seats where all the vendors used to be. Long walk for beer!

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They are on the North Endzone also. Which sucks for me because now there are seats where all the vendors used to be. Long walk for beer!

No doubt, what's even worse the latrine lines are going to be much worse if that's possible. How the hell do you build a new stadium and only accomodate the limited # of people the bathrooms support? My only beef with the new design, you'd think the age of the architect would have predicated the need for quick relief.:D

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There are these weird seats in the upper deck of the north endzone that look white. Are those going to be filled?

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Here's some better pics:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member