Ainge to attend Suns workout on Tuesday

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Read on a Celtics board that Ainge will come to Phoenix to watch Green , Brewer, Noah and Wright.

Not sure what conclusions you could draw from that?

One theory maybe the Suns trade up to #4 ,so they don't care what Danny sees in one of those players and takes them before the Suns can.

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
Ainge just loves to hang out with other GMs, doesn't he?

My guess is, the Suns set up this workout in the first place as a favor for Danny, since none of those guys was that interested in playing for Boston. In return, Ainge has already promised to accept Marcus Banks' contract (along with the #24 and #29 picks, of course). :shrug:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOMETHING is going down on Thursday.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he just couldn't find any good Mexican food in Boston and needed an excuse for a day trip to Los Dos Molinos.

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
No surprise they didn't want to go back and give Ainge a second look, then.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Yeah I actually saw video footage of brewer noah and wright in boston with post interviews.(not sure about green)

Noah even played some pool after the workout in the locker room!

If ainge is actually coming to phoenix I wonder what his real motive is...

Maybe ainge is coming out of retirement and wants to show the suns what he can do against these rookie scrubs?

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Yeah I actually saw video footage of brewer noah and wright in boston with post interviews.(not sure about green)

Noah even played some pool after the workout in the locker room!

If ainge is actually coming to phoenix I wonder what his real motive is...

To talk to Shawn Marion maybe?

sunsfn

Reaction score
Ainge wants to talk to Marion!

You all know he actually lives here, so he is probably staying home that day. :)

OP
OP
slinslin

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
I read last week that Marion was in Chicago.. unlikely he is in Phoenix right now I guess. Probably vacationing..

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
Ainge doesnt still live here he actually sold his house here in gilbert about 8 months ago. he bought a house in Boston area and has moved his family (wife and kids there). He will be staying with my neighbor when he comes.....he always does. maybe i can get him to give me some insider information!!

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ainge wants to talk to Marion!

You all know he actually lives here, so he is probably staying home that day. :)

I hope he's coming to schmooze Marion. I think it would be fascinating to see Marion with Pierce because of all the old trade ideas here and debate on whether Marion or Pierce was "better."

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read last week that Marion was in Chicago.. unlikely he is in Phoenix right now I guess. Probably vacationing..

Last week Marion opened a youth recreation center here in partnership with Toyota. A bunch of kids playing basketball and meeting Marion. Generations of Suns fans made right there. They did a 10 second spot on it on the news and then that was the last you heard of it.

Unfortunately pro-athletes doing good things in the community never make the news.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Ainge doesnt still live here he actually sold his house here in gilbert about 8 months ago. he bought a house in Boston area and has moved his family (wife and kids there). He will be staying with my neighbor when he comes.....he always does. maybe i can get him to give me some insider information!!

I command you to go over and borrow a cup of sugar or milk and get the inside scoop!

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
I command you to go over and borrow a cup of sugar or milk and get the inside scoop!

I actually am dating the girl who's house it is. her sister married ainge's son. i will secretly look at his phone and read his texts and recent calls and see what is going on!!! :D Now that would be some insider information if you ask me!

PhxGametime

Formerly Bball_31
Reaction score
Didn't the workout mention it was multi-team workout? Probably going to be a few Teams there at workout...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05