Anyone interested in a Free 20G IPOD?

EndZone

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
There is a small hitch, but nothing outrageous...pm me if your interested.

BigJoe

Rookie
Reaction score
Has anyone successfully received one of these yet?

I was going to follow jkf's link earlier, but wasn't sure how much of a scam this was.

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
BigJoe said:

I was going to follow jkf's link earlier, but wasn't sure how much of a scam this was.
As you know, they creep up on every message board. They should make it against the rules.

But, the poster of the add has a lot of posts and I have seen him on the boards before.

I have no clue. Most are scams though...

jf-08

chohan
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BigJoe said:

I don't know if it is a scam or not, but I joined up for the Blockbuster On-line and really like it. Wife and I were going to do the Netflix anyways, and when I saw the Blockbuster On-line for the same price, I said why not.

You need 5 people to do a sample of the services, and so far, I only have 3. I'll give it another month and take it off then.

I suggest to not sign up for any of the services unless you were already going to in the first place.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's not a scam, I know people that have gotten the free ipod. I think someone on this board did too.

Djaughe

Reaction score
vince56 said:
It's not a scam, I know people that have gotten the free ipod. I think someone on this board did too.
True its not a scam...but its certainly a type of cyber pyramid scheme.