April 30 minicamp report from Jo Sparkes

spanky1

Reaction score
Green's love affair with McCown seems to be justified.......although it's still very early. This guy, Fitz, seems too good to be true. Talk about a humble attitude. Am I sensing that Kasper is showing something?

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Excerpt:

(At what point do you settle down, and buy a house?)

When I change numbers … when I make the [final] roster.

hmm. Most impressive. He chose # 11 because it's a backup WR's number and he'll change it to one in the 80s when the season starts. Nice job of being humble and not putting himself above any of the other rookies. Fitz is too perfect.

Savage58

Defense, Defense, DEFENSE
Reaction score
vince56 said:
Excerpt:

hmm. Most impressive. He chose # 11 because it's a backup WR's number and he'll change it to one in the 80s when the season starts. Nice job of being humble and not putting himself above any of the other rookies. Fitz is too perfect.

I was about to quote the same excerpt Vince. That is so awesome, seems to good to be true, but I think we have another GREAT person on our team, and he ain't to shabby of a player either.

When I make the final roster. HAHAHAHAHA, he's funny too. :thumbup:

ArizonaLacky

YoungGun
Reaction score
he is modest in his ways

When do you buy a house, and he replies when he makes the final roster, god could not keep off the final roster, nor from the starting position once held by bryant johnson for a year

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suggest 3 Comments be Deleted

I'm not sure if they wound up there by accident, but there were the comments that appeared to be part of some sort of argumentative running dialog between Runesman and Krang that have no place in the "Comment on this Piece" section below Jo's terrific article.

They bore no relation to Jo's article and I really didn't appreciate being treated to diatribe with my Sunday morning coffee.

Suggest it be deleted and/or shifted to another thread in the forum.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
JeffGollin said:
I'm not sure if they wound up there by accident, but there were the comments that appeared to be part of some sort of argumentative running dialog between Runesman and Krang that have no place in the "Comment on this Piece" section below Jo's terrific article.

They bore no relation to Jo's article and I really didn't appreciate being treated to diatribe with my Sunday morning coffee.

Suggest it be deleted and/or shifted to another thread in the forum.

Jeff that wasn't me. That was some idiot impersonating me.

For the record, Antonio Smith was not the steal of the draft.

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Krangthebrain said:

Niether Skorp or I know how to delete comments and Mike has been busy.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Krangthebrain said:

There are some crazy people on the internet.

Fitzfan1

Reaction score
Larry Fitzgerald = True Class

vince56 said:
Excerpt:

I am a long time Pitt Panther fan and one thing I can tell you from the last couple of years is that Larry Fitzgerald is the real deal. He has been a perfect picture of class during his short career at Pitt. And despite his superstar ability he will always remain humble.

The Cardinals have absolutely picked an incredible player and incredible person. He will make you all very proud as he has all of us Pitt Panther fans. To be honest, despite being a Rams fan, I will now be watching and pulling for the Cardinals this year.

Hope you all have a great year.

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Fitzfan1 said:
I am a long time Pitt Panther fan and one thing I can tell you from the last couple of years is that Larry Fitzgerald is the real deal. He has been a perfect picture of class during his short career at Pitt. And despite his superstar ability he will always remain humble.

The Cardinals have absolutely picked an incredible player and incredible person. He will make you all very proud as he has all of us Pitt Panther fans. To be honest, despite being a Rams fan, I will now be watching and pulling for the Cardinals this year.

Cool. I think the Cards are on their way up!!!

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Fitzfan1 said:

We have a Pats,VF,Rams and Chargers fan posting on this board. lol whats next a 49ers fan? :shrug:

vikesfan

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Actually there is a cowboys fans. The cowboys are his favourite team but the cards are his second favourite.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05