Archer (FX)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Archer (FX)

Plot: Set at the International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS), suave master spy Sterling Archer deals with global espionage, a domineering mother/boss, his agent ex-girlfriend, and a less-than-masculine code name - "Duchess".

Cast:

* H. Jon Benjamin as Sterling Archer
* George Coe as Woodhouse
* Judy Greer as Cheryl
* Chris Parnell as Cyril Figgis
* Aisha Tyler as Lana Kane
* Jessica Walter as Malory

You must be registered for see images attach

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This looks pretty funny from the commercials.

Also, the voice of Archer was also the voice for Coach McGuirck on "Home Movies."

trueherotillman

Registered
Reaction score
This looks damn funny. Been seeing a lot of the commercials while watching The League on On Demand. can't wait.

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC...

I laughed my ass off through both of the premire episodes... I wasn't sure how I was going to deal with the animation thing, but I can honestly say after watching the show, it really doesn't bother me at all...

Definently check it out!

panxzz

Reaction score
FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC...

I laughed my ass off through both of the premire episodes... I wasn't sure how I was going to deal with the animation thing, but I can honestly say after watching the show, it really doesn't bother me at all...

Definently check it out!

it really was amazing, and the animation didn't bother me at all. it almost looked like it could be an adult swim show

for anyone who missed it, check out watch-archer.com

AsUdUdE

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I swear, there have een 3 episodes of Archer thus far, and I have been in tears laughing my ass off in each one of them...

My gosh this show is just incredible.... I really wasn't sure of it at first, but I do believe it is right up there with The Office, Jersey Shore, and FNLs for best thing on TV right now...

I am pleading with anyone who has not seen it, to give it a chance... you will NOT regret it... :D

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
If you liked Archer then I suggest two other shows for your to watch. The people that created Archer first made these two shows.

1. Frisky Dingo - One of my favorite shows of all time. Same kind of humor. You MUST watch it from the beginning or you will be COMPLETELY lost. The show spirals out of control very quickly. And do not blame me for the lack of maturity you will now have in public settings. <---- Reason? The amount of running jokes in this show is too numerous to count.

BOOSH!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0865409/

2. Sealab 2021 - I just doesn't get better than Sealab 2021. The show was the funniest thing I have ever watched. Captain Murphy is the funniest voice actor I have every heard. He unfortunately died later on and the show crumbled (Harry Goz the voice actor - RIP). This show you can watch episodes at random, yet I would start with the first season since it is the best.

Would you put your brain in a robot body ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0278877/

You can find episodes on Adultswim.com and such. They only run 11 minutes each.

Last edited:

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Finally saw it.

5/5 stars in my book.

I am starting up a "Bang'em, Marry'em or Kill'em" at my office.

.....it's a bad picture.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I cant believe this is on TV yet Howard Stern was fined constantly. lol I love the show and the sexual references lol

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I cant believe this is on TV yet Howard Stern was fined constantly. lol I love the show and the sexual references lol

This is only on TV because its on cable late at night. Therefore they get a lot of leeway because its a "paid service"

Its the same reason that Stern is on Sirius and why he can get away with so much there.

Besides Archer is entertaining while Stern hasn't been for a long time

asudevil83

Reaction score

Cable TV is COMPLETELY different than broadcast radio or tv. as long as you have the sponsers (companies to run commercials), you can basically show anything you want on cable. its a paid service and therefor the FCC has no control over it.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Archer is coming back? I'm guessing January as that is when it premiered last year...but as it's a 13 episode season, I'm hoping it comes sooner.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05