Arnaz Battle/S.F.-WR to miss Monday nite's game...

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow. This hurts them even more. Be prepared for a huge dose of Frank Gore and his backup, Rbinson, if I remember correctly.

pogoowner

Reaction score
I think its DeShawn Foster
Yes, Deshaun Foster is Gore's backup, but he generally sees very little action. You'll probably see more of Robinson, as he's used as a fullback/h-back in some packages. Also, with Battle out, expect to see a lot of Jason Hill in the slot.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Still, we cannot overestimate them. They will be fired up after a bye week, QB change and new coach.

We need to get off to a fast start and assess our dominance before they have a chance to gain any confidence. We cant start sluggish like last week against St. Louis

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still, we cannot overestimate them. They will be fired up after a bye week, QB change and new coach.

We need to get off to a fast start and assess our dominance before they have a chance to gain any confidence. We cant start sluggish like last week against St. Louis

It is no given that this team will be fired up either. We don't know how they will respond to the old school coaching style. They may want to go out and lay an egg the rest of the year to ensure Singletary doesn't get the job. You just never know.