• Jeff Speakman

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This one's got 'upset' written all over it!

Bracket 1 #3 seed David Carradine
You must be registered for see images

vs.

Bracket 1 #6 seed Jeff Speakman
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Jeff "Perfect Weapon" Speakman knocks the crap out of "Kung Fu" in the name of Bruce Lee!

Then he breakdances on Caradine's head to the tune of "I've Got The Power" by C&C Music Factory!

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speakman is amazing. I am suprised this vote is this close.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speakman doesn't have the zen thing going for him like Cardine. You can't fight the wind, grasshoppah.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Voting against this is silly:

To date Jeff has starred in 10 feature films such as “Perfect Weapon” ( Paramount), “Street Knight” (Warner Bros.) “The Expert”(MGM) and “Escape from Atlantis”(Universal). According to the internationally recognized web site www.martial-arts-network.com Jeff is now rated as the most popular martial artist in the world. Jeff is the only martial artist rated higher than Bruce Lee who is second and Chuck Norris third. In addition Jeff is a certified Defensive Tactics Instructor (DTI) for the Department of Justice, teaching DEA, FBI, Homeland Security and Special Teams, and the “sharp edge weapons instructor” for the California Department of Corrections teaching at Pelican Bay and Folsom. Currently Jeff resides in Lake Arrowhead California where he oversees the largest Kenpo Karate organization in the world the AKKS and operates the Jeff Spreakman’s Kenpo Karate franchise schools now in 14 counties. In addition Jeff has the Champions Foundation, a non-profit organization teaching the discipline of Kenpo Karate to underprivileged children currently in the U.S., Bolivia, Mexico, Germany and soon in Australia and Chili.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess is that we have a lot of casual Martial Arts fans. As I posted, Speakman is an international and martial arts star, but isn't as well known in the states by movie goers. I have honestly never seen someone as fast as Speakman without special effects.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guess this is why they "play the game." Speakman is who we thought he is. :|

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
We will never know really but the Martial Artist that acted in 'Enter the Dragon' with BL mentioned in his fight scene the first strike (the one when they cross their wrists) he couldn't fake the strike because he never saw it coming.

I think Speakman is extremely fast when it comes to multiple strikes (combinations) but single strikes I'm not so sure.

Found him, Robert Wall.

You must be registered for see images attach