Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Cardinals.Ken's ASFN Kumite
Presented by Allstate

Bracket 2, #1 seed Bruce Lee
You must be registered for see images

How He Got Here: Defeated Tom Cruise 27-0

Notable Films: Enter The Dragon, Return Of The Dragon, Chinese Connection, Fist of Fury, Game Of Death, The Green Hornet TV series.

Mini Bio: Considered the greatest icon of martial arts cinema, and a key figure of modern popular culture. Had it not been for the amazing Bruce Lee and his incredible movies in the early 1970s, it's arguable whether or not the martial arts film genre would have ever penetrated and influenced mainstream western cinema & audiences the way it has over the past three decades.

vs.

Bracket 2, #6 seed Vin Diesel
You must be registered for see images

How He Got Here: Defeated Keanu Reeves 17-12

Notable Films: Pitch Black, Knockaround Guys, xXx, A Man Apart, The Chronicles Of Riddick.

Mini Bio: Vin dropped out of college to make Multi-Facial, which eventually got Steven Spielberg's attention. Spielberg then cast him in Saving Private Ryan and Vin's career was launched. He's an admitted fan of Dungeons and Dragons, and, according to an interview on "Late Night with Conan O'Brian", he played for 24 years. "I was a bouncer for nine years - it was all I knew how to do - and my training was not to talk loosely...That's still my thought process: Shut your mouth, watch your back and keep working till your ass falls off."

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have voted Big Bird over Vin Diesel.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake