• Poll closed .

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Cardinals.Ken's ASFN Kumite
Presented by Allstate

Bracket 2, #1 seed Bruce Lee
You must be registered for see images

How He Got Here: Defeated Tom Cruise 27-0, defeated Vin Diesel 17-2, defeated Chow Yun Fat 16-3, defeated Chuck Norris 19-11.

Notable Films: Enter The Dragon, Return Of The Dragon, Chinese Connection, Fist of Fury, Game Of Death, The Green Hornet TV series.

Mini Bio: Considered the greatest icon of martial arts cinema, and a key figure of modern popular culture. Had it not been for the amazing Bruce Lee and his incredible movies in the early 1970s, it's arguable whether or not the martial arts film genre would have ever penetrated and influenced mainstream western cinema & audiences the way it has over the past three decades.

Bracket 4, #1 seed Jet Li
You must be registered for see images attach

How He Got Here: Defeated Liz Habib 21-0, Defeated Uma Thruman 16-4, defeated Sylvester Stallone 14-7, defeated Jackie Chan 16-12.

Notable Films: Lethal Weapon 4, Fist Of Legend, Fearless, Hero, Cradle 2 The Grave, The One, Romeo Must Die.

Mini Bio: Jet Li started training at the Beijing Wu Shu academy at age eight (Wu Shu is China's national sport, largely a performance version of various martial art styles), and won five gold medals in the Chinese championships, his first when he was only 11. In his teens, he was already a national coach, and before he was 20, he had starred in his first movie. Jet Li was a Wu Shu world champion several times. He is the biggest Asian movie star after Jackie Chan.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
This one is very tough for me to call...I've never really been a "big" fan either fighter, although I can appreciate the abilities of the fighters. The same issues I have with Bruce Lee in this fight against Jet Li are the same as the ones I had with his fight against Chuck Norris, he just has no track record in real fights.

I'm leaning toward Jet Li!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Without Bruce, Jet probably would still have been a supreme martial arts champion, but he wouldn't be a movie star (even though when it comes to movies, Jet might owe more to Jackie Chan than Bruce Lee).

That said, I love Jet Li, but I have to go with the original.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
This one is very tough for me to call...I've never really been a "big" fan either fighter, although I can appreciate the abilities of the fighters. The same issues I have with Bruce Lee in this fight against Jet Li are the same as the ones I had with his fight against Chuck Norris, he just has no track record in real fights.

I'm leaning toward Jet Li!

:thumbup:

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
I have to watch "Chinese Connection" again before I decide...it's been a while since I've seen it.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you really should advertise the existence of this poll more. not many people know about it.

My mom called me and asked me about this poll and she doesnt even have a computer!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's over. Unless you get the page translated into Mandarin, no contest.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
It's over. Unless you get the page translated into Mandarin, no contest.

I could always login with 20 new accounts and have them vote.

But, if I were going to do that, I would have done it for the Bruce vs. Chuck poll.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I could always login with 20 new accounts and have them vote.

But, if I were going to do that, I would have done it for the Bruce vs. Chuck poll.

What's the good of a poll if you're perfectly willing to cheat just to get your desired outcome?

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
What's the good of a poll if you're perfectly willing to cheat just to get your desired outcome?

I didn't, and that's the point. I'm not willing to cheat the poll to gain the desired outcome.

I must be mumbling when I type, you misunderstand me too much! :D