• Poll closed .

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Cardinals.Ken's ASFN Kumite
Presented by Allstate

Bracket 1, #1 seed Chuck Norris
You must be registered for see images

How He Got Here: Defeated Patrick Swayze 30-1, defeated Jeff Speakman 13-4, defeated Sonny Chiba 15-4.

Notable Films: Return Of The Dragon, Good Guys Wear Black, The Octagon, The Hitman Lone Wolf McQuade, The Missing In Action series, The Delta Force series, Walker, Texas Ranger TV series.

Mini Bio: Chuck Norris' fight career lasted from 1964-1974. Norris started off by losing his first three tournaments but, by 1966, he was almost unbeatable. Among the numerous titles he won were The National Karate Championships (1966), All-Star Championships (1966), World Middleweight Karate Championship (1967), All-American Karate Championship (1967), Internationals (1968), World Professional Middleweight Karate Championship (defeating Louis Delgado on 24 November 1968), All-American Championship (1968), National Tournament of Champions (1968), American Tang Soo Championship, and the North American Karate Championship. Norris compiled a fight record of 65-5 with wins over champions Joe Lewis, Skipper Mullins, Arnold Urquidez, Ronald L. Marchini, Victor Moore, Louis Delgado, and Steve Sanders. Of the five men to beat Norris, three were Allen Steen, Joe Lewis, and Norris' last career defeat to Louis Delgado in 1968. Norris retired as undefeated Professional Full-Contact Middleweight Champion in 1974.

vs.

Bracket 2, #1 seed Bruce Lee

How He Got Here: Defeated Tom Cruise 27-0, defeated Vin Diesel 17-2, defeated Chow Yun Fat 16-3.

Notable Films: Enter The Dragon, Return Of The Dragon, Chinese Connection, Fist of Fury, Game Of Death, The Green Hornet TV series.

Mini Bio: Considered the greatest icon of martial arts cinema, and a key figure of modern popular culture. Had it not been for the amazing Bruce Lee and his incredible movies in the early 1970s, it's arguable whether or not the martial arts film genre would have ever penetrated and influenced mainstream western cinema & audiences the way it has over the past three decades.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should we factor in the strength of competition they faced in the earlier rounds? I think Chuck took more of a beating.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score

The fight these two had in "Return Of The Dragon" was awesome!

Had it not been a Bruce Lee movie, Chuck would have kicked his ass!

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Should we factor in the strength of competition they faced in the earlier rounds? I think Chuck took more of a beating.

No, these guys are studs...no matter the beating from a previous round, they are ready!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

The fight these two had in "Return Of The Dragon" was awesome!

Had it not been a Bruce Lee movie, Chuck would have kicked his ass!

I need to know why you think Chuck would have prevailed.

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
I need to know why you think Chuck would have prevailed.

It is my belief (based upon years of watching martial-arts films and PKA Competitions) that Chuck was more powerful, if not near as fast as Bruce, with the same skill level.

Chuck spent years "walking the walk" while Bruce made movies and training to look good on film. Without a competition record to refer to with Mr. Lee, I must give the nod to Chuck.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My older brother used to be a sparring partner of CN. After the first time I had seen the BL/CN fight seen I asked him this same question. He said no question Bruce. He said CN was strong but Bruce was much too fast and was also very powerful as well. I have to go with the man that would know.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My older brother used to be a sparring partner of CN. After the first time I had seen the BL/CN fight seen I asked him this same question. He said no question Bruce. He said CN was strong but Bruce was much too fast and was also very powerful as well. I have to go with the man that would know.
Thanks. That might be good enough for me. Any truth to the rumor Bruce tore out a guy's heart?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks. That might be good enough for me. Any truth to the rumor Bruce tore out a guy's heart?

Your welcome. LMAO. Don't know about that one. However, I did hear he once took some chest hair from some bad @ss white boy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
How is it that there are 2 less votes for this one than the Li vs. Chan bout?

TBaslim

Planet Orange
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Classic fight scene.

Offtopic - Bruce would have made a hell of a swordfighter - incredible footwork, balance, and eye-hand coordination.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
This vote was influenced by regular posters like:

CARDCORE FAN, godSIZE, and paufocus????

Please.

What the Chuck people, what the Chuck??

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Learn!!!

Chuck Norris --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK’s head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn’t stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

As a teen Chuck Norris impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.

To prove it isn’t that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris’ shoe. Chuck replied, “Don’t you know who I am? I’m Chuck Norris!” The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity – twice.

When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes ever.

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren’t the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a flippin Indian.

According to Einstein’s theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday.

The quickest way to a man’s heart is with Chuck Norris’s fist.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the heck down.

Chuck Norris’s girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, “HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!” and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend’s bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, “Don’t f*&$ with Chuck!” Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Regardless of Chuck Norris' many qualifications, for the star of "Firewalker" to beat out Bruce Lee would be sacrilege in any civilized society.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Regardless of Chuck Norris' many qualifications, for the star of "Firewalker" to beat out Bruce Lee would be sacrilege in any civilized society.

You blasphemous bastard!!!

Walker, Texas Ranger gets beat by no man!

The eyes of the Ranger are upon you Chap. They are upon you.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
You blasphemous bastard!!!

Walker, Texas Ranger gets beat by no man!

The eyes of the Ranger are upon you Chap. They are upon you.

That's because they couldn't stomach the special presentation of "Top Dog" in the room next door.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
You Bruce voters should hang your heads in shame:

In the eyes of a ranger,
The unsuspected stranger
Had better know the truth of wrong from right,
Cuz the eyes of a ranger are upon you,
Any wrong you do he's gonna see,
When youre in Texas look behind you,
Cuz that's where the rangers are gonna be

Latest posts