AZ Cards 2005 RB

Lomax15

Reaction score
Does anyone else share my feeling that it would be a total mistake to trade a draft pick, especially a 3rd, for Michael Bennett when this has to be one of the best offseasons we are approaching to get a RB. In free agency, L. Jordan, S. Alexander, C. Taylor, A. Thomas, R. Johnson and E. James will all be available plus the 4 top RB everyone on this board has been talking about going in the first round. Hopefully Denny doesnt pull a Buddy Ryan by trying to get all of "His" guys on this team.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are too many good runningbacks available this year to give a high draft pick for Bennett. I wouldn't mind having him here but if you look at his lack of playing time now I think if we wait long enough he'll be released by the end of the summer.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing what's out there in FA and in the draft - I will be SHOCKED if Denny gives up anything more than a 4th rounder for Bennett.

cdex99

Registered
Reaction score
Assface said:
There are too many good runningbacks available this year to give a high draft pick for Bennett. I wouldn't mind having him here but if you look at his lack of playing time now I think if we wait long enough he'll be released by the end of the summer.
I agree. He's way too fragile to take a chance on.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I also agree. If Denny can get Bennett for a 4th, I'd sure be happy. Anything more than that and I'd say the price was too high due to his injury situation.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
TRW said:
I also agree. If Denny can get Bennett for a 4th, I'd sure be happy. Anything more than that and I'd say the price was too high due to his injury situation.

I wouldnt get Bennett for a 7th rounder. Shipp and Hambrick are great backup for Jordan or the 1st round pick RB :shrug:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
One guy people are forgetting is Walter Reyes, Syracuse. This guy is strong, quick & fast. He has been a stud on a team with absolutely NO passing game whatsoever. He has had 3-4 games over 200 yds in his career & this guy will be a better pro player than he was a college runner. He can get the tough yards & slither through the smallest of holes. He has great vision & is dangerous in the open field. He'll probably be a 1st rounder, but we can get him even if we win out & get in the playoffs. He's the darkhorse RB of the draft.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheesebeef said:
Seeing what's out there in FA and in the draft - I will be SHOCKED if Denny gives up anything more than a 4th rounder for Bennett.

Even thats to high given whats available.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan