Battle of Shaker Heights

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I've been watching Project Greenlight this year. Anyone else?

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by KingofCards

I've been watching. Interesting to watch Shia move from Even Stevens (won an Emmy) to Holes to Shaker Heights.

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
Wow, this actually looks pretty good. Maybe the good folks at Miramax learned from the first Project Greenlight that independent films don't have to be boring, pretentious, crap.

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This season is the first time I've watched it and I've enjoyed it. It's been pretty good - I like all the ego battles they've been getting into. I gotta say, I don't know much about the movie making business, but those two director's are dorks - I'll be surprised if they get anyone to work for them when they are working together. What a mess - good thing they have experienced people to bail them out and guide them along.

I can't wait to check the movie though - it has got me curious. I don't think I'd be interested in it at all if I hadn't watched Project Greenlight.

Shawn

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by FischerKing
This season is the first time I've watched it and I've enjoyed it. It's been pretty good - I like all the ego battles they've been getting into. I gotta say, I don't know much about the movie making business, but those two director's are dorks - I'll be surprised if they get anyone to work for them when they are working together. What a mess - good thing they have experienced people to bail them out and guide them along.

I can't wait to check the movie though - it has got me curious. I don't think I'd be interested in it at all if I hadn't watched Project Greenlight.

Shawn

Same here. The only reason I started watching it was because it is right after "The Wire." And I love that show!

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same here. The only reason I started watching it was because it is right after "The Wire." And I love that show!

I haven't watched the Wire but I've heard good things about it. So far I've been totally addicted to Monk. I love that show, it's so funny and sad all at the same time. Good writing and especially good acting by Tony S.

Shawn

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22