Bench These Guys..play These

minercon

Registered
Reaction score
Bench Spivey, McCracken and Womack...and add a little Williams to that mix.

Play: Dellucci, Finley, Gonzo, Overbay, Bring up Cintron, Counsell, and Add Grace to third.....try it!
Then Hammock can work as catcher....I sure miss Miller. I think he had the knowledge to work with the Pitchers and they weren't bright enough to realize it (maybe now they do). During last year playoffs he was quiet on the bench, but did make one comment that he recognized what Johnson was doing wrong and could have told him if he were the catcher.

Keep Batista in the rotation. They need big guys as hitters and not these little guys like McCracken and Womack. We were just plain lucky last night that the closer stunk it up for the Rockies!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Baerga has hit the ball at every opportunity he has gotten. I would like to see him in there over Cintron, only because Cintron never cuts it once he reaches the big club.

DbaxJ

I was lost but now I'm found
Reaction score
Miner.. I agree with you about 2/3 of your choices... problem is Q isnt playing at all!!! He is already benched.... with Danny on the mend, I am sure we will see Looch today, and then possibly Q late or tomorrow.... He needs a chance, and has had success against the Rocks in the past....

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
Baerga has hit the ball at every opportunity he has gotten. I would like to see him in there over Cintron, only because Cintron never cuts it once he reaches the big club.

Dude, I am going to Vegas, I am golden!

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
An infield idea for Brenly!

Hey, BB. I'm not suggesting that Baerga and Counsell start just about every game. ***

Just start them in the games that you want to WIN!

We'll keep an eye on your lineups to see which games those are. :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** The hell I'm not suggesting that!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05