Best email ever.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Your season tickets have been shipped to the address below via United States Postal Service, Priority Mail. This is a 2-3 day service. The first delivery attempt should be made no later than 3 business days from today.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your season tickets have been shipped to the address below via United States Postal Service, Priority Mail. This is a 2-3 day service. The first delivery attempt should be made no later than 3 business days from today.

I agree!!! My tracking number shows they arrived in Phoenix overnight.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm supposed to leave out of town Monday, but I'm going to try my hardest to stick around longer to receive these. I wish mine already said they arrived overnight in Phoenix :(

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Anyone interested in sharing tickets? $1300 for 2 seats for 4 games in the club level plus both pre season games plus W Orange preferred parking.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Who the heck would want preseason Tix? Club level preseason sell for $15

That's a load of crap. The cheapest Club level seat on Stub Hub right now for the Denver game is $120! $75-100 for the Raiders.

And people wonder why seats get sold to fans of the other teams.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who the heck would want preseason Tix? Club level preseason sell for $15

That's a load of crap. The cheapest Club level seat on Stub Hub right now for the Denver game is $120! $75-100 for the Raiders.

And people wonder why seats get sold to fans of the other teams.

Pretty sure ARZCardinals means the going rate outside the stadium (in the scalping area) right before game time. :D

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Got mine.. without giving too much away to those who have not received yet, there's a few new goodies they threw in there (nothing earth shattering, but a nice touch - unless they have always included those and I just never bothered to notice in between licking my tickets) and the ticket graphics look more slick than last couple of years, to me at least.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05