Big re-signing news

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adrian Wilson just told Jurecki his agent was flying in to Phoenix at 10:30 am today. Looks like a deal is in the final stages.

Cards are also working on deals for 5 or 6 others but some may not get done yet before the deadline. Not a big deal.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. WHen I saw the title I thought Green had screwed up and signed Leonard Davis AGAIN. :)

OP
OP
Skkorpion

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, my apologies. You guys overwhelmed our server today and it shut down for a while. Deru.net got it back up after I notified them.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
Adrian Wilson just told Jurecki his agent was flying in to Phoenix at 10:30 am today. Looks like a deal is in the final stages.

Cards are also working on deals for 5 or 6 others but some may not get done yet before the deadline. Not a big deal.
:notworthy

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
I heard on Kdus

Wilson is asking for all the PHX fans to really come out and support the Cards this week against the Giants, and that this team needs Cards fans in the stands to pump them up and make some noise...Ill be there!!!!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
Wilson is asking for all the PHX fans to really come out and support the Cards this week against the Giants, and that this team needs Cards fans in the stands to pump them up and make some noise...Ill be there!!!!
Ill be there. Bring your tazer. :thumbup:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Any news on whether or not Graves will be extending Scott Player? As we all know, that was one of the most important offseason moves last season. :rolleyes:

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Omg

100%CardsFan said:
Do I sense some faith? LOL Cheer for us out of staters too!

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be in my usual spot...

For about five minutes. Then I will be wandering around with Gee getting drunk and looking at the local talent.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:
Any news on whether or not Graves will be extending Scott Player? As we all know, that was one of the most important offseason moves last season. :rolleyes:

Hopefully the new contract will require a facemask bigger than the single bar. Perhaps the "jaw tray" facemask that the Miami punter was using could be worked into the language.

Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
kerouac9 said:

At least Scott didn't shank a 7-yarder from the endzone like that poor kid from Cleveland last night.

Player was crushing the ball all game long. Had a fifty yarder called back on a penalty than kicked the next one at least 10 yards further. Super at downing inside the 20 as well. He is one of the best in the league and has been for a while.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
:thumbup: Go new Cardinals. This team has changed its ways big time. Go Mike Bidwill and Graves

AzWins23

Reaction score
5 or 6 players???

I can see 2.....But i dont see the other 3 or 4, maybe

1. Adrian Wilson
2. Anquan Boldin
3. James Darling
4. Neil Rackers
5. Emmit Smith
6. Ray Thompson

I don't know

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
AzWins23 said:
5 or 6 players???

1. Adrian Wilson
2. Anquan Boldin
3. James Darling
4. Neil Rackers
5. Emmit Smith
6. Ray Thompson

I don't know

Ray Thompson was extended last year, I think...

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
AzWins23 said:
5 or 6 players???

1. Adrian Wilson
2. Anquan Boldin
3. James Darling
4. Neil Rackers
5. Emmit Smith
6. Ray Thompson

I don't know

Ray, um NO. He just did a resigning and is currently still fighting for the Cards for part of his bonus that we kept becuase of his suspension.

Hill, Mckinnon, Zellner, KVB, Hodel, Hambrick, Ohalete are UFA and are my best guess.

But I will not get excited like some until actual deals are anounced today. Its 4 PM and nothing so far unless they want to anounce them all at the same time.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ray Thompson will be extended to a local bus stop near you if he keeps playing like this

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
arthurracoon said:
Fantastic!

Now get Boldin locked long term!

Went to the Maimi game with Yumbird. Anquan's family took up about 30-35 seats a section over for us so we had to give them all props.

They said that Anquans new contract was a done deal.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Monday, November 8, 2004

CARDINALS EXTEND FOUR CONTRACTS
Tempe, AZ – The Cardinals today announced that the team has extended the contracts of four players.

Long snapper Nathan Hodel was extended through the 2007 season while running back Troy Hambrick, safety Ifeanyi Ohalete, and defensive end Peppi Zellner were each extended through 2006.

In accordance with club policy, financial terms of the deals were not disclosed.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
joeshmo said:
Hill, Mckinnon, Zellner, KVB, Hodel, Hambrick, Ohalete are UFA and are my best guess.

Just wanted to point out my last post.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05