Boldin Has Earned The Benefit of The Doubt!

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
From Somers' blog...

1. The Anquan Boldin dust-up on the sideline last week means nothing.
Taken by itself, the incident wouldn't be a big deal, although I doubt Ken Whisenhunt was crazy about his offensive coordinator being distracted during what might have been the most important drive in team history. But it's just another sign, in my opinion, that Boldin isn't happy in Arizona. So was his decision to leave quickly after the game. While safety Adrian Wilson was giving tearful interviews on the field, Boldin was leaving quickly. I don't dismiss that contrast as meaningless.

Second Deck

Registered
Reaction score
I certainly hope Boldin will quit letting his agent pull his strings and relize he is a very important part of making this offense go. I would love to be able to keep Q and pair him with Fitz for years to come.

I wish we knew the whold story on what Q was promissed. I guess we will see how much the team value's Q after the SB.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The players don't care, and those are the ONLY people who matter in this equation.

Have a MONSTER Super Bowl Q. Drive up your asking price for either us or what we'll get for you in a trade.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Q has earned the benefit of the doubt, I think he is going to come out and kick major ass in the super bowl, however, one thing is pretty clear and likely devastating to Somers and the other media members Q is not the heart and soul of the team, they are just as good without him and they are with him.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The players don't care, and those are the ONLY people who matter in this equation.

Have a MONSTER Super Bowl Q. Drive up your asking price for either us or what we'll get for you in a trade.

I like his chances... I mean, he really needs to have a Monster Game, doesn't he? If he goes out and craps the bed, along with his injuries, Haley blow-up and running out on his team and family, his stock is in jeopardy of dropping to CitiGroup levels!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i have a sneaking suspicion that Q is going to blow up in this game. he's been quiet for a looooooong time. two weeks rest for the hammy. and soooooo much talk about not allowing fitz to continue his quest for GOAT. i see a huge game for Q. maybe 130 yards and 2 TDs. and he'll run someone's ass over too.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wish we knew the whole story on what Q was promissed.
Graves promised him that his contract would be addressed. Bad move by RG in a few different ways. First off, he should have never said that he would do another deal for Q this soon. Secondly this is business, and your word is all you have. I dont blame Q at all for being pissed.

fdsgenesis

Reaction score
Just saw this on another forum. According to John Clayton on ESPN the Cardinals are looking to trade Boldin after the season is over. Have you heard anything?

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
i have a sneaking suspicion that Q is going to blow up in this game. he's been quiet for a looooooong time. two weeks rest for the hammy. and soooooo much talk about not allowing fitz to continue his quest for GOAT. i see a huge game for Q. maybe 130 yards and 2 TDs. and he'll run someone's ass over too.

I have the same feeling. So much focus on how to stop Fitzgerald but it seems people seem to ignore that Boldin is starting in the Pro Bowl too. Roll over safety help on Fitz and single cover Q? That spells big plays. Not to mention Breaston in single coverage with a nickel back on him. The only way he doesn't have a big game is if Warner doesn't have time to get the ball off.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Just saw this on another forum. According to John Clayton on ESPN the Cardinals are looking to trade Boldin after the season is over. Have you heard anything?

No, nice first post.

Trying to stir the pot without a spoon huh?

Oh, yeah. The rumor is the Cardinals are going to trade Boldin to the Eagles for Lito Shepard and the rights to Andy Ried's beard.

And Minnesota is looking for a trade for Larry Fitzgerald.

You source is ESPN ? John Clayton? ESPN hasn't been right about anything about the Cardinals all year ! You think they have all of a sudden are in the loop.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Boldin has earned a lot of respect, and he doesn't need the benefit of the doubt. It is a non-issue, and has been that way since the fabricated, blown up, Fox propaganda laid "incident" happened.

Boldin is a all-pro WR, with amazing talents. He has played hard for this team for a long time.

Give respect where it is earned.

Here is to Q having a great superbowl.

seesred

Reaction score
I agree that one second of a great recievers life can't and doesn't take away the great things he does on the field. He plays like Larry Centers use to play. No let up, punishing football. IMO we should do everything we can to get a deal done that is good for us and him.

From what Micheal Bidwill has said just a few weeks ago while walking the great lawn " We will get him signed" says enough fopr me. Who ever you pickup or draft they are not going to be Q, he is one of a kind.

GBR

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05