BREAKING NEWS: Santa Claus Found Dead

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I know this isn't a Cardinal story, but what could be more important than this. Santa is Dead! They found his body under the remains of a church in Turkey. What he was doing in Turkey, no one knows. Authorities in Turkey have notified Mrs Claus, whose responsibility it will be to inform all the elves and reindeer. They expect Rudolph to take it extremely hard, and will be putting him under suicide watch through the Xmas season.

Now back to our regular scheduled Threads and further Cardinal posts. Speaking of the Cardinals, which players, coaches, and front office personnel are most likely to get a lump of coal in their xmas stocking this year? I nominate the training staff due to the many injuries our players have had so far. It makes me wonder how many quarters of play we'll actually get this season before Hopkins goes on IR?

JohnnyCakes

Alpha Male
Reaction score
I know this isn't a Cardinal story, but what could be more important than this. Santa is Dead! They found his body under the remains of a church in Turkey. What he was doing in Turkey, no one knows. Authorities in Turkey have notified Mrs Claus, whose responsibility it will be to inform all the elves and reindeer. They expect Rudolph to take it extremely hard, and will be putting him under suicide watch through the Xmas season.

Now back to our regular scheduled Threads and further Cardinal posts. Speaking of the Cardinals, which players, coaches, and front office personnel are most likely to get a lump of coal in their xmas stocking this year? I nominate the training staff due to the many injuries our players have had so far. It makes me wonder how many quarters of play we'll actually get this season before Hopkins goes on IR?
You must be registered for see images attach

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05