Caption this picture

shazaam6

Censor this
Reaction score
Leandro and Amare: "Yeah baby, Damn those Suns dancers are smokin' hot in those cutoff jeans, Hee Haw Honey outfits."

Dan Majerle: "I should've switched to Geico."

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Suns guard Leandro Barbosa and forward Amare Stoudemire cheer their team on from the sidelines during a 48 point blowout of the Sacremento Kings on Monday, February 2nd, 2009.

/thread

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Images from the game found in 18 seconds that are funnier to caption than the original post:

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wierd Shaq stalkers sure have strange taste in whats funny, please no more caption this pic threads with worthless pics.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Lol i was at that game..

It was one of the quietest games ive seen, despite the blow out.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Images from the game found in 18 seconds that are funnier to caption than the original post:

Mikey Moore if you don't play some damn defense imma grab you by your weave like this...and toss you on the bench.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, Andrew, fwiw, I thought it was a funny pic. Better than the ones SUNSD posted.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
2 guys cheering on the sidelines are funnier than a head coach busting out the shakefist? Funnier than Amare goofing off on the floor? Funnier than 4 scrubs carrying shaq onto the floor?

I felt dumber just typing it out, you must have felt dumber thinking it.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, but thanks for being an insulting ass.

I love it when people have to jump to insults just because they have a different opinion.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry 2 guys cheering on the sideline is not funny at all, this was one of the worst caption this threads EVER!

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
It's not so much because you had a different opinion, it's that your opinion is wrong.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since when is an opinion wrong? It's the definition of OPINION. There's no basis in fact to it.

Barbosa & Stoudemire look borderline mentally/physically challenged in that pic. They look funny to me.

Your pics...boring. What's funny about a coach pumping his fist? You see it a hundred times a game. You see Amare on the floor all the time. The Shaq one was okay, but nothing great.

Whatever...you guys like picking on Andrew just to pick, and it's pathetic. He's a nice guy & y'all just jump at any chance you get. He doesn't deserve MOST of the crap you guys give him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05