Cardinals Away game bar

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
My parents have purchased ownership in "The Derby" bar and grill on Rural and Guadalupe on the SE Corner behind Circle K and have really made alot of changes in this place. First change is they have made it a home Cardinals bar and told all the Dallas regulars that they can watch their game on the little screen! They have a 9 foot projection screen which looks GREAT where they will be playing all Cards games. This Sunday we will be having drink specials 2.50 half pitchers, 1.75 Domestic bottles and 2 dollar Coronas as well as a free Cardinals merchandise raffle. If anyone here wants to go to a true home Cardinals bar then come on up. I will be working for a little until the game then drinkin some brews, I will have a 81 old school Boldin Jersey on, Stop in and say whats up and first drink is on the house.
You must be registered for see images

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck 100%. :thumbup: I'd stop by to see ya, but I have to go to Illinois this weekend.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome. I'd come if I didnt live half a city away. :)

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
My parents have purchased ownership in "The Derby" bar and grill on Rural and Guadalupe on the SE Corner behind Circle K and have really made alot of changes in this place. First change is they have made it a home Cardinals bar and told all the Dallas regulars that they can watch their game on the little screen! They have a 9 foot projection screen which looks GREAT where they will be playing all Cards games. This Sunday we will be having drink specials 2.50 half pitchers, 1.75 Domestic bottles and 2 dollar Coronas as well as a free Cardinals merchandise raffle. If anyone here wants to go to a true home Cardinals bar then come on up. I will be working for a little until the game then drinkin some brews, I will have a 81 old school Boldin Jersey on, Stop in and say whats up and first drink is on the house.

the very best of luck to you and your family...

excellent service
value
clean and tidy
serve real good bar food!!

do that and your family will be a success in the business...people will pay for good food...

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
lobo said:

excellent service
value
clean and tidy

do that and your family will be a success in the business...people will pay for good food...

Add hot waitresses wearing as little clothing as possible and you'll have a gold mine! I'm convinced that is a must at a sports bar

OP
OP
100%CardsFan

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
lobo said:

excellent service
value
clean and tidy

When we got it, it was kinda dumpy, we have replaced all the ceiling tiles, redoing the bathrooms, have GREAT food and specials u cant beat. And I might add that when the Cards score a TD "Redhead ****" shots will be 1 dollar.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
When we got it, it was kinda dumpy, we have replaced all the ceiling tiles, redoing the bathrooms, have GREAT food and specials u cant beat. And I might add that when the Cards score a TD "Redhead ****" shots will be 1 dollar.

what about the hot waitress, has this been addressesd yet... :)

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Throw in a novelty condom machine in the mens room and you've got me

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
devilfan02 said:
Add hot waitresses wearing as little clothing as possible and you'll have a gold mine! I'm convinced that is a must at a sports bar

Uhhhh, you'd better not tell 100% that. He's a cross dresser.;)

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:

Is that the old Horse and Hound place?

Cards Czar

The Bird is the Word
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Throw in a novelty condom machine in the mens room and you've got me

Put a hooker in Stall #1 and those condoms, WOW the line there will be 3 deep!

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It's 100%'s bar......you can expect dry humping and bad karaoke.

Why do you build me up butter cup??

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
I always thought that was a pretty cool bar, but they did let it get pretty trashy. I'm glad you guys purchased it and wish you luck. The restaurant industry is challenging, it takes persistance. I always remember that bar, because when they outlawed smoking in Tempe, they let us smoke inside there. The cops would come by every couple of hours and hassle the owners because the place was all smoky. Fortunately the servers would pull the ashtrays as quickly as possible.

Good Luck

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
So can we come by on Saturdays or only on Sundays during away games?

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
I want you there Monday thru Sunday from 8am-2am.

I just bought a ton of Great Cardinals gear for the free raffle

I'll be by a week from today after golf.

Anyone interested in playing golf the 23rd around noon let me know. I'm buying.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
It's 100%'s bar......you can expect dry humping and bad karaoke.

And him crapping his pants while on a date.

OP
OP
100%CardsFan

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
You have to be present to win the raffle and no tickets will be handed out after Halftime of the Cards game. Great prizes, you guys will be impressed.

BTW I will be wearing a White Dockett #90 Autographed Jersey with a white Cards hat. My bro will be wearing my Boldin jersey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05