Cards Sign CB Delonte Hood

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
This concerns me. The Cards had quite a few CBs from which to choose. If they need another guy, underperformance of current CBs is very troubling. Add this to my concern about the pass rush and you wonder how they will stop quality passing attacks. If they don’t sign a vet rusher I think they’re telling us this year is all about rebuilding, not contending.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This concerns me. The Cards had quite a few CBs from which to choose. If they need another guy, underperformance of current CBs is very troubling. Add this to my concern about the pass rush and you wonder how they will stop quality passing attacks. If they don’t sign a vet rusher I think they’re telling us this year is all about rebuilding, not contending.
The signing is due to Injury

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
If they don’t sign a vet rusher I think they’re telling us this year is all about rebuilding, not contending.
Sadly, I think we had our answer sitting on 35M of cap space. Considering how weak the NFC was last year, and that we took an absolute mulligan last year, I'm pretty disappointed that we're choosing AGAIN to use this year as another gap year vs. trying to compete for a playoff spot. Making the playoffs isn't even much of an accomplishment! Basically half the league makes the playoffs.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Sadly, I think we had our answer sitting on 35M of cap space. Considering how weak the NFC was last year, and that we took an absolute mulligan last year, I'm pretty disappointed that we're choosing AGAIN to use this year as another gap year vs. trying to compete for a playoff spot. Making the playoffs isn't even much of an accomplishment! Basically half the league makes the playoffs.
Exactly. But beware, @ASUCHRIS, of provoking the cult of conservative on this board. These kinds of posts get you labeled a Keim disciple these days lol

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05