Chad Ochocinco released.

Stronso

Schweddy Balls
Reaction score
would love to have Chad here - pair him with Larry and Floyd? Nice

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A slow receiver with no ability to get separation, mediocre hands and who cant comprehend route running!

Where can we sign up!?

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I hear the Allen Wranglers in the IFL have a recent opening.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Just give Sackin' Sam #5 and we can have our own Achocinco. Without the attitude.

By the way doesn't the NFL have number restrictions? So that a LB couldn't wear #5 or a Center #23.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just give Sackin' Sam #5 and we can have our own Achocinco. Without the attitude.

By the way doesn't the NFL have number restrictions? So that a LB couldn't wear #5 or a Center #23.

Yep. LBs are restricted to the 50s or the 90s. So... he could be Cinco-Acho!

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ocho Cinco, old, slow, cant learn a playbook to save his life, demanding the ball on every down anyway... just what a rookie QB needs!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Another publicity stunt by the Dolphins: this is purely for the ratings on HBO; He''ll be cut by the end of TC.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even though his type is usually not my cup of tea, I've always liked 85. I don't know why he fell off the cliff in NE, but I do hope the offense in Miami better suits his style. I'd love to see a strong comeback from him this season.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Ocho Cinco has good hands. Not great hands, but dude has good hands. Watched a lot a games during his time with the Bengals and the only time Chad dropped the ball was when they did not throw it his way for extended periods of time and he was getting open enough for them to throw it...he actually had a legit complaint when he was not getting the ball in Cincy. As far as what became of him in NE, I do not know since I did not watch many Patriot games. Maybe he did lose his focus but he was a good WR with the Bengals. Guy would get killed making catches, and some where very difficult catches which he made.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Even though his type is usually not my cup of tea, I've always liked 85. I don't know why he fell off the cliff in NE, but I do hope the offense in Miami better suits his style. I'd love to see a strong comeback from him this season.

At some point in Cincy he decided he would rather be a B-list celebrity than a top NFL receiver.

Too bad. He was fin to watch when he backed up his talk

Sent from Rugbymuffin's Super Phone

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screw that guy. He is the Anti-LF. No freaking thank you.

Reaction score
Are we still talking about this? I saw it highlighted at the top of the list, and I thought 8-5 got released from the Dolphins! :cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05