Chip Hale and Dave Stewart Fired

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Not sure I'm on-board with the Hale firing...thought he should have at least one more season. But yea - Stew needed to go...

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
thanks for nothing, take shelby with you, don't let the door hit you on the way out. we don't validate parking.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
My congratulations to Chip Hale for getting out from under the thumb of Ken Kendrick and Tony La Russa. Chip is too good a person to be judged by their dysfunctional performances.

Didn't we read that La Russa wanted to fire Hale but was overridden by the owner? I guess not for long. Is there anyone who believes that Kendrick and La Russa are ever going to turn things around?

Remember, it was Kendrick who made public that he thought Gonzo was on steroids at a time when the League looked the other way as the others grew the attendance (revenue) for the owners.

Kendrick, Sarver, Bidwill -- they have turned us into the Valley of Losers.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
kendrick sitting there talking as if he's not part of the problem.

JOKE.

they haven't learned anything, they will make a terrible hire.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
"We've competed very with san diego and colorado on my watch" - kendrick

LOL!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
"We've competed very with san diego and colorado on my watch" - kendrick

LOL!
He said that because the team salaries are similar to ours. LA and SF have much higher team salaries. Baseball would be so much better with a salary cap. It works in the NFL. Oh well, like I said you can't fire the owner.

AZ Native

Reaction score
My congratulations to Chip Hale for getting out from under the thumb of Ken Kendrick and Tony La Russa. Chip is too good a person to be judged by their dysfunctional performances.

Didn't we read that La Russa wanted to fire Hale but was overridden by the owner? I guess not for long. Is there anyone who believes that Kendrick and La Russa are ever going to turn things around?

Remember, it was Kendrick who made public that he thought Gonzo was on steroids at a time when the League looked the other way as the others grew the attendance (revenue) for the owners.

Michael Bidwill?

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I know you are a Hale fan, but nothing in his performance led me to believe that he was a MLB quality manager.

And yes, the Cards are disappointing so far, but really?

AZ Native

Reaction score

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Did he just say he's got better things to do after his embarrassing tenure as GM. What a ****.

Can't believe TLR thought this clown could run a baseball team.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Did he just say he's got better things to do after his embarrassing tenure as GM. What a ****.

We may never know what went on behind the scenes, maybe he wasn't the one responsible for the bad moves. But if he was and management started micromanaging him then yeah what a *******. But in all honesty he should have never gotten the job, everyone knew how this would end.

Jason1970

Reaction score
Dave Stewart was a joke of a hire and was pushed onto the organization by TL. He was an jerk as a player when he pouted and pitched like crap when traded to the Rangers and then did a 180 with the A's. He has the personality of a rock and his radio interviews after his terrible trades were a joke.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score

To be fair, are there really things he could do worse?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
I can't believe Kendrick thought La Russa could run a baseball team. A 3-step jump (in the organization chart he created) from his previous experience.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05