Clearly, tons of interest in seeing the Cardinals in their home opener on the 17th

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was a good season for my Dad to unload 2 of his 4 tickets for the year. Brother Not Ouchie might have a dickens of a time selling the remaining two for any profit each week.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess the only good thing is those scalpers that hold a ton of of tickets at State Farm are gonna take it in The shorts this year I’m guessing.
Look at the very next week...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
And the attendance will rival that of the SDS days. I havent seen less interest in the Cards since before 2006

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is an excellent opportunity for the Cardinals to attract new fans on a budget.

This is like saying "This is a good chance to attract new people to classical music" as the New York Symphony sells tickets at $25 only for them to turn up and find it's a bunch of smacked out tramps with only symbols and maracas.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is like saying "This is a good chance to attract new people to classical music" as the New York Symphony sells tickets at $25 only for them to turn up and find it's a bunch of smacked out tramps with only symbols and maracas.

Ironically, my Suns fandom took a huge step forward when they were bad and in danger of leaving the Valley.

They had cheap tickets, giveaways and open practices. It allowed me to get my foot in the door and enjoy the product live.

Those days endeared me as a Suns fan for life.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
El Paso international Airport.

We don't have one in Las Cruces
What dates would you want to fly to game in January? Send me info in PM and detail the times and dates and your personal info and I’ll book ya flight bro. My treat! But send me info before rates go up :) and ticket is your responsibility should be cheap :)

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Surprisingly not the lowest next week. Indy v Houston is $15.

Houston destroyed their roster a few years back and is having a helluva time recovering… not just on the field apparently either.

Stroud looked terrible in the preseason, let’s hope that carries over.