Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

Devilmaycare

King of Technicalities
Reaction score
I can't believe my satellite service technician was out here early on a Sunday morning. Haven't previously known life to work that way. When my internet goes out, it usually takes several days to a week to fix.

From making a call to the Philippines or India yesterday to a service call at my home in Arizona the next day. Wow. I'm stunned.

Still, holding my breath, everything works.
I'm not sure where in the state you are but if you're in the valley or any place that you can get over the air broadcasts I'd highly recommend going old school and picking up an antenna. At least have it as a backup option. I started doing it a decade ago when I was having a DTV reception issue. Picture quality is great and it has the least amount of broadcast delay. Hit up the cord cutters thread down in tech if you want more info or recommendations.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Do you think Daniels would have been drafted as high as he was (2nd overall) if he stayed at ASU? I’m a Sun Devil alum and wished he stayed but I think he made the right move
I'm as big a sun devil fan as they come. I believe he mide that right choice. One that's was best for him.

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
Do you think Daniels would have been drafted as high as he was (2nd overall) if he stayed at ASU? I’m a Sun Devil alum and wished he stayed but I think he made the right move

No way. Covid killed the Pac12. It showed they weren’t a serious sports conference.
Michael Crow couldn’t careless about football or sports in general.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure where in the state you are but if you're in the valley or any place that you can get over the air broadcasts I'd highly recommend going old school and picking up an antenna. At least have it as a backup option. I started doing it a decade ago when I was having a DTV reception issue. Picture quality is great and it has the least amount of broadcast delay. Hit up the cord cutters thread down in tech if you want more info or recommendations.

I've checked into getting an antenna, but I'm too far away to get a signal. Sort of out in the boondocks. I appreciate you caring, though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake