Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I call crap.
We miss one guy and it’s the end of the world. It’s not like we are playing with just 10 guys.
Kyler misses open receivers.
He throws late.
He is incapable of throwing receivers open. That’s why 90% of our routes are hooks or straight line.

Not saying Kyler was good I'm just saying there's nobody but Marv to threaten them at all. That was alarming to me how slow Wilson looked on that deep ball. As the announcer said the guy covering him has a bum foot and was questionable to even play

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Defense came out locked in in the 2nd half, nice to see...Now let's see how locked in the O is!

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Won't give any player a pass when they make mistakes. I will say this though. If you wanna blame what we're watching in this game on Kyler Murray then I would guess your dislike if the guy extends beyond football. You should ALSO be concerned with the fact that opposing quarter backs haven't had an incomplete pass in the first quarter against this defense in the past 2 weeks as well as Kyler Murray’s play included in this mess.
You get paid 50 mil because you impact the game more. He is earning his share of the blame.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Man, I never thought Daniels would be a competent NFL QB and he looks more comfortable as a rookie than our vet QB does today. That just sucks.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Won't give any player a pass when they make mistakes. I will say this though. If you wanna blame what we're watching in this game on Kyler Murray then I would guess your dislike if the guy extends beyond football. You should ALSO be concerned with the fact that opposing quarter backs haven't had an incomplete pass in the first quarter against this defense in the past 2 weeks as well as Kyler Murray’s play included in this mess.
That's my perspective anyways.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake