Complete Seven Round Mock Draft

NFLRoughDraft

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We just posted a complete seven round mock over at www.NFLRoughDraft.com.

We posted the first four rounds last week, so many of you probably already saw that. Rounds 5-7 are now included. Thanks guys.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Clint Sintim in the 3rd round? Ok!!! He doesn't go past 10 picks into the 2nd. 3/4 teams are drooling over this guy.:mulli:

Last edited:

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I'd love your draft for the Cards if indeed true. BTW, Dirk Johnson was mercifully cut during the season, Ben Graham is our current punter and pretty good.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
1. Chris Wells, RB
2. Jared Cook, TE
3. Antoine Caldwell, OL
4. Kaluka Maiava, LB
5. Clinton MacDonald, DE
6. Ramon Foster, OL
7a. Matt Fodge, P
7b. Stryker Sulak

Dirk Johnson is no longer on the team.

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
We told you this last time you visited. If Sintim is available in the 2nd and Cody Brown in the 3rd it'd pretty much be no-brainers for us.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Jared Cooks talents would be wasted on this team because there are not enough balls to get it to him and Warner doesnt throw it to his TE's. Add to it that he is a horrible blocker, maybe one of the worst at his position in the draft and he is not a Wiz type TE.

Under 6 foot, 229 pound linebackers have no business playing in a 3-4 defense.

cgolden

Registered
Reaction score
wow so you're telling me we could draft Wells, Sintim and Cody Brown in the first three rounds? I might just turn off the TV right after the 95th pick and go to sleep giggling with dreams of Lombardi trophies dancing in my head.

bg7brd

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
wow so you're telling me we could draft Wells, Sintim and Cody Brown in the first three rounds? I might just turn off the TV right after the 95th pick and go to sleep giggling with dreams of Lombardi trophies dancing in my head.

I would be all over that too.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

me too. we could catch the Steelers in 1 decade:D

OP
OP
N

NFLRoughDraft

Veteran
Reaction score
We told you this last time you visited. If Sintim is available in the 2nd and Cody Brown in the 3rd it'd pretty much be no-brainers for us.

Yea, the first four rounds are still the same. We only added rounds 5-7. I will definitely take your insight into consideration for our next mock draft.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Boo, I don't like that draft at all for this team. Good effort though :)

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Haha best post in a while. I too would be overjoyed.

NFLRoughDraft,

Thanks for the link and the effort, but if the Cardinals went offense with their first 3 picks I would be extremely upset. We had arguably the best offense in the league last season. We will use at least 2 of the 3 first three picks to address the defensive side of the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05