Cubs Fans Deserve To Lose

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All game long I saw that dude who eventually started flashing that Cubs sign when Valverde was out there.. Im just pissed he didnt get his ass beat by the Dbacks fans next to him..

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They arent lovable losers.. They are Aholes that bring on every bit of bad luck upon themselves..

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
All game long I saw that dude who eventually started flashing that Cubs sign when Valverde was out there.. Im just pissed he didnt get his ass beat by the Dbacks fans next to him..

And he wasn't kicked out of the game!
Simply amazing!

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And he wasn't kicked out of the game!
Simply amazing!

That was my thought too.. I thought he would be kicked out, and then he didnt get his ass kicked..

Seriously.. Ive never met one Cubs fan that was loveable.. They are arrogant SOB's.. All of the ones Ive met.. Im gonna enjoy whooping their asses..

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was my thought too.. I thought he would be kicked out, and then he didnt get his ass kicked..

Seriously.. Ive never met one Cubs fan that was loveable.. They are arrogant SOB's.. All of the ones Ive met.. Im gonna enjoy whooping their asses..

*cough* *cough*

You most certainly have met a lovable Cubs fan!

Now what exactly was this guy doing? Could you elaborate a little further?

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*cough* *cough*

You most certainly have met a lovable Cubs fan!

Now what exactly was this guy doing? Could you elaborate a little further?

Ive never met you as a Cubs fan.. Never talked Cubs baseball to you.. So thats my reasoning..

Is this your first post in the Dbacks forum? lol,

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And oh, Shane.. Some asshat was sitting in the sunkendown seats behind home plate turning off and on a neon cubs sign trying to distract Valverde.. But all game he was writing messages on paper and putting them up on the glass.. One time he put up "BR" whatever that means..

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
And oh, Shane.. Some asshat was sitting in the sunkendown seats behind home plate turning off and on a neon cubs sign trying to distract Valverde.. But all game he was writing messages on paper and putting them up on the glass.. One time he put up "BR" whatever that means..

The umpires actually had to tell him to stop.
Yet he remained in his seat for the rest of the game!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
i couldn't beleive he wasn't tossed either! i mean, he was flashing the thing, flickering the thing. just as valverde was about to pitch. how he got to stay i have no idea. how he got that thing in the park i have even less idea.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
that's ridiculous that he wasn't tossed - but fairly trypical behaviour of cubs fans - after all we're just living in their world - they're harmless drunken dopes - loveable and all

:rolleyes:

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I've seen Dbacks fans tossed for much much less. I really hope someone can answer the question why he wasn't thrown out.

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score

That's nothing,when I was at the August 26th game vs the Cubs I had to deal with the worst fan ever. Not only did they talk s**t and make fun of me the entire game for supporting the HOME TEAM but one spilled beer on my sister.
They said it was an accident but it "accidentally" happened in the top of the 9th.

No respect for the Cubs fans.

HooverDam

Reaction score
The TV announcers made some comment that the guy w/ the neon sign may work for the Cubs and/or TBS or the media, so that may have been why he didn't get kicked out, who knows.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah. We were all wondering why the umpires stopped play when Valverde was pitching. Now it makes sense. We could tell they were concerned about something in the seats directly behind home plate, but from our angle we could not see the guy with the sign(s).

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah. We were all wondering why the umpires stopped play when Valverde was pitching. Now it makes sense. We could tell they were concerned about something in the seats directly behind home plate, but from our angle we could not see the guy with the sign(s).
The replay of the knucklehead had Valverde throwing a pitch right by the Cub hitter in spite of the flashing light.

chicards11

Registered
Reaction score
The TV announcers made some comment that the guy w/ the neon sign may work for the Cubs and/or TBS or the media, so that may have been why he didn't get kicked out, who knows.

OH THATS A BUNCH OF BS ! !

He was wearing a tight "retro" cubs shirt and had a hair hawk!

It was a cubs clock with a neon ring around it. He doctored the thing up and planned this I'm sure. He worked for nobody......well, maybe nightclub back here in Chi.

The media protects the cubbies! The red Sox and Cubbies could do no wrong!

Man Alive do I hate that team!

ASUDave01

Reaction score
I saw that guy when he first started doing it and commented to my wife about what an a-hole he was and that I couldn't believe he could get away with that. After the umpires told him to stop, you could see the dbacks fans around him giving him s*** the rest of the game. It appears that there was a rather large fellow who was down there in a dbacks shirt that was talking to him. I don't know if it was a fan or a rep from the team/ballpark.

I believe TBS thought he was working for someone because when he sat down, there was a TV or computer screen in front of him. Does anyone know if those Clubhouse boxes have TVs down there?

My thought as to why he didn't get kicked is Clubhouse Box: $185

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After that happened, it was hard not to look at him. in between pitches, we fixated on the doofus and my wife and laughed hard because at one point the dolt dropped his drink. Idiot!

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After that happened, it was hard not to look at him. in between pitches, we fixated on the doofus and my wife and laughed hard because at one point the dolt dropped his drink. Idiot!

Haha. I was joking that someone should throw a beer on him and then he dropped his drink.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha. I was joking that someone should throw a beer on him and then he dropped his drink.

Reminds me when Vernon Davis stumbled when he was smiling and waving at our boos.

Gotta love it when someone effs up when all eyes are upon him.

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
I thought the Cubs fans were fine until the end of the game. It's like their so used to losing that they immediately go on the defensive after they've lost.

I was in the concourse after the game and I was waiting for my girlfriend to come out of the bathroom. At that time, I noticed a group of 5 Cubs fans my age (mid-twenties) taunting Dbacks fans as they walked by. A couple of the guys had signs and were shoving/waving them in the faces of nearly every Dback fan that walked by, including women and children. You could clearly tell they were here on vacation from Chicago and were sauced. I had enough of their show and when my girlfriend and I walked by them, I passed by them as close as I could and sure enough they waved their signs in my face. I pushed the guy who stumbled into his other buddies and of course they didn't do a thing. Dback fans who had been watching these clowns started cheering which probably made the jerkoffs more embarrassed. He was dropping f bomb after f bomb and I simply kept saying "1908" and made it clear that the Cubs are the biggest joke in baseball and that they nothing about winning. 4 NL West crowns and World Series in 10 years shut em up pretty quick. I have no time for idiots like that. You lost, shut your mouth and GO HOME. It's a shame that a few tarnish the image of the rest

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
I don't know how he wasn't kicked out. That guy was ridiculous. It pissed me off even more to see him sitting there after they made him put down the light.