Damage already done...

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just listened to Jim Rhome thoroughly BLAST the Cardinals organization. Regardless of how things turn out w/Kurt, Q, Karlos, or anybody else, the image of the Cardinals as a CHEAP franchise to be avoided has been re-established. WAY TA' GO BIDWILL'S!! A leopard NEVER changes its' spots!

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Rome is a moron. No one outside of AZ wants to see the Cardinals continue to succeed. I am over it.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Rhome is just riding the bash bandwagon without any context... Warner is basically asking for 20 million guaranteed now...

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I didn't realize that moron still had an audience. I thought he went out with mulletts and Zuma's.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
THE Jim ROME !?!?

So you are pretty much saying you and guy sitting next to you are the only ones who heard about this ?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
IT reallly doesn't matter, the team got criticized and mocked all the way to the SuperBowl, so the media can suck it...

binkar

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Let's not freak out until real damage is actually done.

If Warner signs elsewhere for a reasonable deal then freak out.
If Dansby never signs a long term deal and leaves never off season then freak out.
If Q's concerns never get resolved or we trade him for less than his value then freak out.

But so far all we have lost is Antonio Smith and we expected that anyways.

I don't care what Jim Rome or anyone else says in the offseason if we continue to win in the regular season.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
IMO the damage will be done when and if he gets a boatload of GTD money, until then there is no real damage.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Cardinals are the only team in the NFL that could offer $11.5 million a year to a 38 year old quarterback and still be perceived as cheap. Same old media.

kjbad

Reaction score
The damage hasn't even started yet. Wait until the media knows one way or another...either:

1) AZ realized they were nothing without Warner and ultimately caved to media pressure, or

2) Same ol' Cardinals, except this time they are proving they don't know how to handle personnel after a winning season.

It's lose-lose with the media either way.

AzWins23

Reaction score
Jim Rome is a complete ass!! Does anyone listen to him anymore?? He is a sellout!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IT reallly doesn't matter, the team got criticized and mocked all the way to the SuperBowl, so the media can suck it...

Truth.

I don't give a rat's penis what the media and especially Jim freaking Rome say or do.

The Cards are going about this the right way, and I don't care what newfans and the media have to say about "SOC" and "Cheap Bidwells" and such. Pffft.

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
It's Jim Rome's job to run his mouth without really thinking logically or rationally. I'm glad he bashed us it means we are doing the right thing.

AntSports Steve

Cardinals Future GM
Reaction score
And if the Cardinals gave in to Warner and signed him to a 2 year $29M contract he would be saying the Cards overpaid and were suckers.

It's lose-lose with the media.

I'll take another winning season, thanks.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still don't understand why people give a rats A$$ what the media says about this team. There is such an inferiority complex on this board it's almost embarassing.

Savage58

Defense, Defense, DEFENSE
Reaction score
Rome is about as talented as the Blogging douchebags who think their opinion is wanted. Guys who never wore a jockstrap talking about stuff they know nothing about, yeah I can't wait to tune in and see what he has to say about ANYTHING. /sarcasm

Oh he bashed the Cards, not exactly breaking news, he's a glorified bloghound and part of the problem with sports radio/tv.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I must have misread this. I thought for a second that you were implying that anyone gives a flying crap what Jim Rome thinks.